Life's greatest mysteries

I’ll start.

Why do Ziploc bags come from the factory in a closed state? Cumulatively, probably tens of years of time could be saved if the bags did not have to be opened before something was placed inside.

What’s your mystery?

Where do the socks dissappear to in the washer?

Where is the object that when you need it you cant find it?

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck
if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

If a mute swears does his mother wash his hands?

Why dont railroad crossings have green lights, so you know its ok to cross (and the power isnt off) ?!

Why isnt feburary 29th like FreeParking on Monopoly, so we all get $500 and get to do whatever we feel like for a whole day?!

Why did my wife write “DNR” on my forehead with a black Shapie when I dozed off in the hospital?!

Why does the motion sensor in the mens room turn the lights OFF when I walk in the room?!

Why do you never catch a red traffic light when you have something on your mind that you need to write down?!

Why do weathermen tell you there is a tornado watch, or a tornado warning in effect, when they ALWAYS immediately tell you what it means?! Why not just say “a tornado has been spotted” or NOT?!

Why does Dish Network bleep out the seven words you cant say on TV when they have comedians doing standup and saying one of those words every 3 seconds?! how are you suppose to get the jokes when they bleep every third word?!

Why does a Dishwasher have a “Sanitize” button?! When do you want your dished not sanitized? When you could use a few days off from work?! Is it for people who believe all life is sacred, and they want to give the germs a fighting chance?!

Why is DDR called dance dance revolution when it isnt really dancing?? And what’s with “dance dance”, one dance isn’t enough?? RAWR I DONT GET IT

Why is whatever you lost always in the last place you look??

Why is it that you can never find a sharpie at robotics?

Why doesn’t glue stick to the inside of the bottle?

Why is it that I always have a sharpie, but when someone needs it I’m not around them?

If Teflon-coated pans have a no-stick surface, then how to they get the Teflon to stick to the pans?

How was God born? How did this universe come into existance? What is life?

The question that will cast any Mensa meeting into a long profound silence: “If we’re all so smart, how come we’re not rich?!”

If winners never quit, and quitters never win, does it make sense to quit while you’re ahead?

How much wood would a wood chuck chuck - if a wood chuck could chuck wood?

:smiley:

Why are we born? Why do we die? Why do we spend so much of the intervening time watching “Willie Nelson’s Greatest Hits” commercials?

Why do hotdogs come in 10’s and hotdog buns in 8’s?

Why do they call them buildings instead of builts?

Why do we drive on a parkway and park in a driveway?

Why does the light switch have on/off on it? When the lights are on you can tell and when they’re off it’s too dark to read.

Why do they call them apartments when they are all together?

Why is the bottom of the goal six and a half feet tall? Does Dave really like hearing about us tall FIRSTers hitting our heads? :stuck_out_tongue: Will FIRST have a water game befoe i graduate from high school? Why do I complain so much? :stuck_out_tongue:

JT

Actually woodchuck is a nickname of the groundhog. The real question is
How much ground would a groundhog hog if a ground hog could hog ground?
These aren’t mine but they are my favorite unanswerable questions.
Can you be arrested for selling illegal-sized paper?
If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?
If you’re born again, do you have two belly buttons?
What if there were no hypothetical situations?
Where would we be without rhetorical questions?
Will your answer to this question be no?
Is there another word for synonym?
How do Keep Off The Grass signs get there?
If a person told you they were a pathological liar, would you believe them?
If someone gives you a penny for your thoughts, and you put your two cents in, where does the other penny go? Do you get change?
Why do people with closed minds always open their mouths?
Why can’t Mr. Fork and Mr. Electrical Socket be friends? :smiley:
Who was the first to see a cow and think “I wonder what will happen if i squeeze these dangly things and drink whatever comes out?”
What is the speed of darkness?
Why do they put Braille on the drive-through bank machines?
Doesn’t expecting the unexpected make the unexpected the expected?
Do illiterate people get the full effect of alphabet soup?
And the eternal question, If buttered bread always lands on the butter-side down and a cat always lands on its feet, what happens if you strap buttered bread to a cat’s back?