I have updated the LRMRRS program that can display match data on your web page for 2014. I have done this with the blessing of the original author.
Some more details are in a whitepaper and the full package is there for download.
It’s not 100% perfect yet, but I wanted to get it out while we are still ahead of most of the regionals. I played with it last weekend with the week 1 events and it is pretty slick. Kudos to the author, Ian.
There are some posts about the older versions of this on here, if you search.
The bug with the Rank and win/loss record not showing is now fixed. I’ve updated the files at the whitepaper to v3.1