LiveJournals or other Blogs

So I was just curious, seeing as I have my hands on a large group of internet-able people…

Does anyone else have a LiveJournal / DeadJournal or other form of a blog? Furthermore, does anyone actually *post* in theirs?

i have posted on my lj since build season started except maybe once or twice during the build season.

yeah well…i haven’t taken the step up to live journal yet…but i do have an open diary at this site

sure do, check out livejournal.com… if you’d like to be added to my friends list so you can read my posts pm me.

xanga is the simplest one
there are others that are more customizable like diaryland, diary-x, freeopendiary, teenopendiary…

rock the xanga all the way. i post on mine almost every day!

I have a LiveJournal that I try to post in at least weekly. That doesn’t always work out during the build, though. Hmmm … maybe I should do that now!

• Katie

I have a livejournal… during the past 6 weeks, it’s been mainly centered around robotics. My friends have gotten sick of hearing so much about robotics :wink:

I write in it a lot, though…

i get too tired from robotics and just dont go on teh comp… but then i have a few diaries… for different matters

I have one that I haven’t updated in moths–just can’t find the time. It’s really embarassing, or else I’d dare post a link.

*Originally posted by John Bono *
**I have one that I haven’t updated in moths–just can’t find the time. It’s really embarassing, or else I’d dare post a link. **

haha s’all good… a really good site for blogging is www.danchan.com/weblog… its like greymatter, b2, movable type with hosting…

I had written one for my own site once…never used it. I have a lj account…never used it. Yeah…if people want to know about my life, they can ask me themselves :stuck_out_tongue:

I actually have my own blog with my own posting system and everything. Yay for PHP, MySQL and notepad!

I haven’t posted on it much since build season started, I’m starting back up now, though.

*Originally posted by steveg *
**I actually have my own blog with my own posting system and everything. Yay for PHP, MySQL and notepad!

I haven’t posted on it much since build season started, I’m starting back up now, though. **

yeah me anf my friends are planning to create out own group blog… but time doesn’t allow us… at least we have the our forum…sniffle

*Originally posted by utishpenguin *
**yeah me anf my friends are planning to create out own group blog… but time doesn’t allow us… at least we have the our forum…sniffle **

Hey,

If you need some help making one, let me know and I can see what I can do :slight_smile:

the group blog can wait… we are working on a rpg right now =P

Livejournal… PM, IM, ask for link however you want to.

Segwaychat.com has a blog I use.

*Originally posted by FotoPlasma *
**Livejournal… PM, IM, ask for link however you want to. **

huh? srry i didn’t comprehend that

*Originally posted by utishpenguin *
**huh? srry i didn’t comprehend that **

PM, private message on CD.
IM, instant message on AIM.
Email works, too, but the other two alternatives are probably more reliable.

/me shrugs.

Whatever works to contact me with regard to a link to my livejournal, that is.