Logitech F310 Circuit Board Diagram

We are looking for a circuit board diagram for the F310 controller. We have one we want to disassemble and utilized the board to build a custom controller. Not having any luck locating one. Our primary concern is that we don’t want to wire the potentiometer in backwards where we are disconnecting the current analog sticks.

Any suggestions on where to look?

Unfortunately I don’t have any information on the Logitech controller, but do you have your heart set on using board from the F310? There may be some better options out there if you want to build a custom controller, that would be easier to implement.

The one that comes to mind is Andymark’s new product (it doesn’t come with an analog stick, but maybe you can add one):

I think some teams use the Ti Launchpad for custom controllers(available in the FIRST Choice store as well):
http://firstchoicebyandymark.com/fc18-075

Also I believe I’ve heard of teams using a Teensy board to wire up custom controllers, but I don’t know much about how that works.

I believe that board does in fact have an analog input, you’ll just need to get or build a stick for it.

This one definitely has analog joystick inputs. I have not used it, so this is not an endorsement, but I ordered one to check it out.

Still looking for a break out board like this that also supports “rumble” which we could use to light up displays lights, etc without needing another system to handle information from the robot.

We already have the F310 so that’s why we wanted to try using it. We are trying to figure out how to use a potentionmeter as an input device.

Appreciate input. We got a magnifying glass and was able to trace circuits on board. We were able to get an input from our potentiometer.