LONG TIME NO SEE.....

Posted by Dante.

Student on team #47, Chief Delphi, from Pontiac Central High School and Delphi Automotive Systems.

Posted on 10/19/2000 1:20 PM MST

Hello everyone!

I haven’t talked to nobody in awhile, I have been away at basic training. Right now I am at Great Lakes Naval Training Center. I thought I would just say hello to everyone. I miss all you guys, especially: Dr.Joe, SKILLS, mug, and my whole team! I am gonna try to make it to the CDI. Hope to see you there.

Dante

Posted by Joe Johnson.   [PICTURE: SAME | NEW | HELP]

Engineer on team #47, Chief Delphi, from Pontiac Central High School and Delphi Automotive Systems.

Posted on 10/19/2000 2:30 PM MST

In Reply to: LONG TIME NO SEE… posted by Dante on 10/19/2000 1:20 PM MST:

I’m all weepy!

Glad to hear you are going to be back in town soon.

See you at the CDI.

Joe J.

Posted by Lora Knepper.

Other on team #419, Rambots, from UMass Boston / BC High and NASA, Mathsoft, Solidworks, Analog Devices.

Posted on 10/19/2000 2:54 PM MST

Hey Dante -

Hope things are going well for you =) Nice to see you back on the boards. Good luck with the service!

~Lora

Posted by Michael Ciavaglia.

Engineer on team #47, Chief Delphi, from Pontiac Central High School and Delphi Interior Systems.

Posted on 10/20/2000 6:15 AM MST

Dante,

It’s GREAT to hear from you. I am looking forward to seeing you at the CDI. Are you able to receive email now?

SKILLS (a.k.a. Mike C.)

Posted by Mike Aubry.

Engineer on team #47, Chiefs, from Pontiac Central and Delphi .

Posted on 10/20/2000 4:31 PM MST

: Hello everyone!

: I haven’t talked to nobody in awhile, I have been away at basic training. Right now I am at Great Lakes Naval Training Center. I thought I would just say hello to everyone. I miss all you guys, especially: Dr.Joe, SKILLS, mug, and my whole team! I am gonna try to make it to the CDI. Hope to see you there.

: Dante
Hey kiddo! Glad to hear ya made it through basics (even though I lost the bet)and you will be able to assist us at the CDI. Maybe, I could recruit you for a referee (you must be able to count high enough now, I heard you had to drop and give em 20 enough times!) Miss ya alot - you know I’m just josh’in ya!

Posted by Marjory Stager.   [PICTURE: SAME | NEW | HELP]

Student on team #47, ChiefDelphi, from Pontiac Central and Delphi Automotive Systems.

Posted on 10/20/2000 8:09 PM MST

: Hello everyone!

: I haven’t talked to nobody in awhile, I have been away at basic training. Right now I am at Great Lakes Naval Training Center. I thought I would just say hello to everyone. I miss all you guys, especially: Dr.Joe, SKILLS, mug, and my whole team! I am gonna try to make it to the CDI. Hope to see you there.

: Dante

Hey Dud,

It has been along time. I hope are having a lot of fun. I’m glad to here that you haven’t forgotten us little people, lol…j/k. It was great driving with you last year. It is just not the same driving CD5 without you back there with me and doing our ’ little thing’ before a game (hopefully you know what i’m talking about). I hope to see you soon, and when you get home I would like one of your senior pictures please.

Your Partner,
Marjory

Posted by Frank Toussaint.   [PICTURE: SAME | NEW | HELP]

Engineer on team #111, Wildstang, from Wheeling and Rolling Meadows and Motorola .

Posted on 10/24/2000 8:14 AM MST

Dante,

I am trying to get a comittment from our leader for you to ride with us but because we are sharing a bus with another team there may not be room.

Our bus might leave about 3:00 P.M. on Friday so I would have to pick you up at Great Lakes Navel Training Center about 1:00 P.M. It might be about Midnight on Saturday when I could drop you off coming back. If this timeline works for you I will continue to press for your inclusion.

Email me directly with your reply.

Hope you can make it.

Frank