LOOK A POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Andrew Rudolph.

Student on team NASA KSC/Michael Krop Senior High School from Michael Krop Senior High School sponsored by NASA Kennedy Space Centre.

Posted on 6/9/2000 5:59 PM MST

just saw soo little in this section so i decided to post somthing…

who knows the average wing velocity of!!! A swalloW!!!

Andrew

Posted by Lora Knepper.

Student on team #69, HYPER (Helping Youth Pursue Engineering & Robotics), from Quincy Public Schools and The Gillette Company.

Posted on 6/10/2000 12:31 PM MST

In Reply to: LOOK A POST!!! posted by Andrew Rudolph on 6/9/2000 5:59 PM MST:

: who knows the average wing velocity of!!! A swalloW!!!

An african or a european swallow?? =)

Student on team NASA KSC/Michael Krop Senior High School from Michael Krop Senior High School sponsored by NASA Kennedy Space Centre.

Posted on 6/10/2000 7:15 PM MST

In Reply to: Which One? posted by Lora Knepper on 6/10/2000 12:31 PM MST:

: : who knows the average wing velocity of!!! A swalloW!!!

:
: An african or a european swallow?? =)

WELL I DUNNO…AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Posted by Jon.

Engineer on team #190, Gompei, from Mass Academy of Math and Science and Worcester Polytechnic Institute.

Posted on 6/11/2000 3:43 PM MST

In Reply to: Re: Which One? posted by Andrew Rudolph on 6/10/2000 7:15 PM MST:

: : : who knows the average wing velocity of!!! A swalloW!!!

: :
: : An african or a european swallow?? =)

: WELL I DUNNO…AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

How do you know so much about Swallows?

Posted by Anton Abaya.

Coach on team #419, Rambots, from UMass Boston / BC High and NASA, Mathsoft, Solidworks.

Posted on 6/11/2000 4:12 PM MST

In Reply to: Re: Which One? posted by Jon on 6/11/2000 3:43 PM MST:

: : : : who knows the average wing velocity of!!! A swalloW!!!

: : :
: : : An african or a european swallow?? =)

: : WELL I DUNNO…AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

: How do you know so much about Swallows?

is it spitz or swallows? cuz i have a spitz, but it dont have wings. it barks though and bites strangers.

Posted by Justin Stiltner.

Student on team #388, Epsilon, from Grundy High School and NASA, American Electric Power, Town of Grundy.

Posted on 6/12/2000 10:52 AM MST

In Reply to: umm… posted by Anton Abaya on 6/11/2000 4:12 PM MST:

: : : : : who knows the average wing velocity of!!! A swalloW!!!

: : : :
: : : : An african or a european swallow?? =)

: : : WELL I DUNNO…AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

: : How do you know so much about Swallows?

: is it spitz or swallows? cuz i have a spitz, but it dont have wings. it barks though and bites strangers.

Hmm I would say that its airspeed is just slightly faster than a normal bug.
Thats the VW type not the incect type

Justin Stiltner
Team #388
Epsilon
Grundy Va,

Posted by Joe Johnson.   [PICTURE: SAME | NEW | HELP]

Engineer on team #47, Chief Delphi, from Pontiac Central High School and Delphi Automotive Systems.

Posted on 6/12/2000 5:12 PM MST

In Reply to: Re: umm… posted by Justin Stiltner on 6/12/2000 10:52 AM MST:

And now for something completely different…

I can remember staying up late on Sunday nights to watch the show, great stuff.

Joe J.

Posted by Matt Leese.

Student on team #7 from Parkville High School and NASA, Black & Decker, AAI, Raytheon.

Posted on 6/12/2000 8:06 PM MST

In Reply to: one can never have too many Monty Python references posted by Joe Johnson on 6/12/2000 5:12 PM MST:

Where I live PBS used to play it on Saturday nights at 10, but now they’ve replaced it with ‘Cook.’ sigh
Run away!!!

Matt Leese

Posted by Lora Knepper.

Student on team #69, HYPER (Helping Youth Pursue Engineering & Robotics), from Quincy Public Schools and The Gillette Company.

Posted on 6/13/2000 11:16 AM MST

In Reply to: Re: one can never have too many Monty Python references posted by Matt Leese on 6/12/2000 8:06 PM MST:

: Where I live PBS used to play it on Saturday nights at 10, but now they’ve replaced it with ‘Cook.’ sigh
: Run away!!!

: Matt Leese

They used to up here as well Matt…now those were the days when I had TIME to watch tv… =)

Lora

Posted by Jason Rudolph.

Student on team #168, The Flashbacks, from North Miami Beach Senior High and Velda Farms/FedEx/ETC/HPE Automation.

Posted on 6/14/2000 2:46 PM MST

In Reply to: one can never have too many Monty Python references posted by Joe Johnson on 6/12/2000 5:12 PM MST:

Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam…

Nothing beats the Flying Circus

Jason

Posted by Nate Smith.

Other on team #66, GM Powertrain/Willow Run HS, from Eastern Michigan University and GM Powertrain.

Posted on 6/12/2000 12:42 AM MST

: : : : who knows the average wing velocity of!!! A swalloW!!!

: : :
: : : An african or a european swallow?? =)

: : WELL I DUNNO…AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

: How do you know so much about Swallows?

Well, you have to know these sorts of things when you’re a FIRST-a-holic, you know…

Posted by Erin.   [PICTURE: SAME | NEW | HELP]

Student on team #1, The Juggernauts, from Oakland Technical Center-Northeast Campus and 3-Dimensional Services.

Posted on 6/14/2000 6:26 PM MST

I have an idea…

Who knows the average wing velocity of the swallows that frequent San Juan Capistrano (a very beautiful mission, I might add…)? Let’s find out! You not only have to find the continent of origin, but also country and what hills it lives near… as well as its mating and migration patterns. These are all factors to the size of the swallow or to it’s strength, which could all factor in to the equation. Sounds like fun, eh?

-Erin

Posted by Nate Smith.

Other on team #66, GM Powertrain/Willow Run HS, from Eastern Michigan University and GM Powertrain.

Posted on 6/15/2000 10:16 AM MST

In Reply to: Re: Which One? posted by Erin on 6/14/2000 6:26 PM MST:

: Sounds like fun, eh?

To be honest…not really(at least to me right now)…my brain is officially on vacation until August. Get back to me around then though…who knows what I’ll do once I get back to school! =)

Nate

Posted on 6/19/2000 2:34 PM MST

In Reply to: LOOK A POST!!! posted by Andrew Rudolph on 6/9/2000 5:59 PM MST:

WELL THOES OF U WHO DIDNT KNOW THAT THE WHOLE SWALLOW THING FROM MONTY PYTHON AND THE SEARCH FOR THE HOLY GRAIL HERE IS A LINK FOR THE TRAILER

http://www.netflix.com/ec_movie_display.asp?sid=20&when=771476#preview

ENJOY!!!

Posted by Justin Stiltner.

Student on team #388, Epsilon, from Grundy High School and NASA, American Electric Power, Town of Grundy.

Posted on 6/19/2000 8:36 PM MST

In Reply to: never seen the holy grail!!! LOOK!!! posted by Andrew Rudolph on 6/19/2000 2:34 PM MST:

Or if you watched the version that is wide screen but was not converted it is Monty Python and the search for the Holy Gra

‘tis a flesh wound!’

hehe
Just noticed that the other day

Justin Stiltner
Team #388
Epsilon
Grundy Va,