Looking for a new Neo 550 near Hartford CT

Team 7694 is hoping to find a new NEO 550 within reasonable distance to West Hartford CT.

We have several on order but no ETA yet on delivery.

Its a critical component on our new Max Swerve drive, so it would be super helpful to get one sooner than later.

Shaft was bent while installing the pinion.

We would provide one of new motors in trade once received.

Still new to how CD works, but in case my message didn’t reach you, Granby (3146) has one and can deliver it anytime tonight or tomorrow. Let me know!

1 Like

We have availability as well.
I don’t think we are using them.

The shutdown of critical shipping fulfillments would be your issue with regards too getting any update.

The following was a email I received from REV Robotics who I assume you ordered from.

We hope this email finds you well. We are writing to inform you of shipping delays due to large order volumes and recent severe weather conditions in Dallas. As many of you know, this time of year is critical for FIRST Robotics Competition and FIRST Tech Challenge teams. We understand that every day counts and we are doing everything in our power to minimize the impact of the delays.

Due to ongoing ice storms in the area, FedEx suspended service in the Dallas area and in their Memphis hub early in the afternoon on Monday, January 30. USPS has also stopped service. They have not yet announced when service will resume, but based on current weather forecasts we expect that service will be suspended through Thursday, February 2 or Friday, February 3.

We’ve also got an extra over in Ledyard if that helps.

1 Like

Thank you Team 3416- got a motor and it works great!

1 Like