Looking for Beta testers for a Microsoft developer challenge

Microsoft will be hosting a developer challenge, similar to the FedEx Innovation challenge this year, and we’re looking for some beta testers. Winners of the overall challenge are eligible for thousands of dollars in prizes.

This should take 1-5 hours of your time. And all beta testers who successfully finish the tasks will be sent exclusive Microsoft prizes.

If you’re interested, send an email to: [email protected]

FAQ:

• Does my whole team need to sign up? Nope, individuals are great!
  • When will Beta-testing start, and when will it be completed? It will begin tomorrow 11/25, and will end on 12/9

That email is definitely not working at the moment. Getting this:

The group betaFIRSTchallenge only accepts messages from people on its allowed senders list, and your email address isn’t on the list.

Yup, me too. Got the same bounce message. I’m interested though!

Same. I tried sending it from outlook to see if this would work: “If the group is in your organization and you don’t know who the group owner is, you can find it by doing the following in either Outlook on the web or Outlook” but no luck.

I’m interested, and when I have a bit more information, I’ll ask my team and I think someone else would be too.

So far beta test of the provided e-mail shows it is not ready for production :stuck_out_tongue:

LOL! Beta testing the beta test… how beta? Betaception?

**EDIT: SEND the email to [email protected] the beta email is not having it today

SO SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE

Just sent out an initial round of emails inviting people who applied into the program.

A bit about it for those who are curious:
The Microsoft developer challenge is an opportunity for students to show off their development skills through open ended technical challenges. This beta test is to help us scope the challenges and make sure the wording is clear.

I believe that would be an Alpha.