Looking for Design Spreadsheet Beta Testers

I’ve been working on the next version of my AMB Design Spreadsheet (see the last version here). I’ve done a complete rewrite in order to fix some bugs, improve the UI, and add some new features. There are also a number of new calculators with new formulas.

I’m looking for some people to beta test the spreadsheet to try to catch any bugs before I release it to the public. If you have mechanical engineering experience that’s great to help actually check the formulas, but anyone with any level of experience who wants to use it and give feedback on the UX is welcome. Anyone interested should reply here or PM me.

1 Like

I always enjoy poking around design spreadsheets, so I’d be happy to take a look.

PM sent. Thanks!

Same here!

PM sent. Thanks!

Would also love to take a look, love me some spreadsheets!

Happy to give it a whirl if you still need testers!

Just as an FYI, I’m hoping to finalize and release the new version by next weekend. To those who volunteered to beta test, I’d appreciate if you could send me any comments you have before then. If anyone else wants to volunteer to beta test in the meanwhile, there’s still time.

I’d love to take a look at it.

PM sent. Thanks!

I’d love to check it out and test it.

PM sent. Thanks!

I’ll help out as well, if you still need people.

PM sent, thanks!

I’m very much interested in trying it out

Your past sheets have been really useful, I’d love to help out.

PMs sent. Thanks!

I would also love to

PM sent. Thanks!

If anyone said they want to provide feedback but hasn’t had a chance to yet, this would be a great time to do so. My goal is to get the sheet finalized and published this weekend. If you looked over the sheet and don’t have any bugs or comments to report back, I’d appreciate if you could let me know so I know how many people I’m waiting to hear back from. Thanks again to everyone who volunteered as a beta tester.