Looking For New Friends!!!!!!!

My name is David from Team 322, and i’m lookin for a some NEW friends because my OLD friends graduated from my team… So is anyone interested in a NEW friendship e-mail me @ [email protected] or [email protected]

Hey I was looking for a friend too maybe we can be friends!!!

Ok what kinda pranks are we gonna plan this year!!!

Are you some kind of psycho? :confused:

*Originally posted by D.J. Fluck *
**Are you some kind of psycho? :confused: **

I second that question I got confused for a second

Something tells me that this is one of those seemingly harmless threads that people use to up their post count. Brandon should take care of it

Or maybe they want friends.

And uhh…there’s no way to view your post count.

I’m not saying there was…he was prolly ( could very well be wrong ) trying to get more posts so he’d be that much closer to Post-A-Holic

he still has a long way to go with only 12 posts to his count

This kid needs a friend bad. Real bad.

whats wrong with looking for a friend by starting almost a seemingly useless thread. :confused: Other then its more work for Brandon when it comes to archiving it. isn’t there a rule that states not to start threads that do not pertain to FIRST robotics.

Stupid Question i asked b/c if there was then Brandon would close those silly Duck Tape threads

The chit-chat board falls into the category of “rule does not pertain”, as the chit-chat board was made specifically for just that – useless talk.

*Originally posted by DanLevin53 *
Something tells me that this is one of those seemingly harmless threads that people use to up their post count.

As I said before … the number found when searching for posts by a particular user is not the exact number used when determining when a user can change their post. There is another behind-the-scenes number that controls it. The count, control, and behavior of this number is not documented. :slight_smile:

Ahh…whipping out the technical terms…‘behind-the-scenes number’

And…AFAIK…vBulletin just greps through the database and counts their posts and stuff. (Another board I read uses vBulletin…they recently purged a few years of posts and I lost a bit of my postcount)

Too bad vBulletin isn’t written in my language :frowning: Perl rules. And yes, I am Larry Wall :smiley:

i cant believe my scheme actually worked!!!

*Originally posted by evulish *
**Ahh…whipping out the technical terms…‘behind-the-scenes number’

And…AFAIK…vBulletin just greps through the database and counts their posts and stuff. (Another board I read uses vBulletin…they recently purged a few years of posts and I lost a bit of my postcount)

Too bad vBulletin isn’t written in my language :frowning: Perl rules. And yes, I am Larry Wall :smiley: **

Actually, Brandon’s right. I was caught screwing around, a while back, and my “behind-the-scenes” post count was lowered by 64 posts… took me a bit longer than usual to get to Post-A-Holic…