Looking to buy some 7461 Sushi Squad merch in the future?

Hi! FRC Team 7461, Sushi Squad, is planning a merchandise pre-order in the summer with this interest form. It would be awesome if you could spare a few minutes to fill out this form if you are interested.

The form is nonbinding, we’re taking these responses as feedback for which potential merch designs to consider.

Thank you!

https://sushisquad.typeform.com/merch

Here are some of our previous designs:

16 Likes

take my money.

6 Likes

Love the merch

1 Like

I love the design so much, but I wish the shirt and hoodie had a team number on it.

4 Likes

in the 3rd photo, the back of the hoodie has it. Definitely not prevalent on all of them though…

Not on the merch currently for sale on the website though.

1 Like

yeah, we wanted to make sure our merch is relevant to people outside robotics as well
ill definitely take this feedback into account for future designs tho :slight_smile:

1 Like

Simply, wow! these designs are great!

2 Likes

Oh, I totally get that. I’d love to see something that works inside FRC and outside FRC spaces though. You could take one of your existing templates and replace one of the graphic blocks with a repeating 7461 7641 7641 text pattern, for example.

I trust you guys to come up with dope merch though. You’re pretty much top of the game, up there with 4414.

3 Likes

looks good! i might have to cop

1 Like

Def have slid yalls name to the 3128 kids getting into trading :slight_smile:

1 Like