Loop Starving Robot Drive

First off I am a relatively new programmer in LabVIEW. Our robot is running a four-motor tank drive. I have been having problems when driving the robot, the code cuts and the robot has to be disabled and reenabled in the driver station. This cut only happens when the left joystick is foward and the right joystick is back AND when past 60% power. The other way works fine.

We checked the diagnosis and came up with this error code:

ERROR <Code> -44061 occurred at “RobotDrive” in the VI path: Robot Main.vi
<time>17:15:45 02/1/2013
FRC: The loop that contains RobotDrive is not running fast enough.
This error can occur if the loop contains too much code, or if one or
more other loops are starving the RobotDrive loop.

I have gone through the code and checked everything that might be causing this problem but it continues to occur. Any suggestions of what can I do to fix this?

Can you attach your Teleop code so we can take a look at it? (I’m assuming that this problem is occurring when you are running with Teleop enabled.)

I am having a similar problem and dont know what to do. I have attached our teleop code for review. We dont lose communication but our drive speed is very slow.

Teleop.vi (51.2 KB)

Teleop.vi (51.2 KB)

Is it consistently slow, or kind of jittery? Try seeing if the error console on the driver station says anything.

Try disabling non-drive parts of your code using the Diagram Disable structure. If you do it in sections, you can maybe see which part is the problem. Or at least see which parts aren’t the problem.

It seems consistently slow. The error we get on the DS is:

ERROR <Code> -44061 occurred at “RobotDrive” in the VI path: Robot Main.vi
<time>23:36:12 03/13/2013
FRC: The loop that contains RobotDrive is not running fast enough. This error can occur if the loop contains too much code, or if one or more other loops are starving the RobotDrive loop.

This answer is probably too late to help, but this is the first time I noticed the thread.

It sounds like your Digital Sidecar is not properly powered with battery voltage from the Power Distribution Board. The -44061 error is probably unrelated to the cutout you’re seeing when commanding a turn.