Love the new arangement

It looks like the left where the poster’s info is located has been centered , I can see everything now. and i think it looks a lot better

*Originally posted by Tytus Gerrish *
**It looks like the left where the poster’s info is located has been centered , I can see everything now. and i think it looks a lot better **

Conversely, I think it’s quite a bit less easy to read than it was.

With a left justification, it was easy to discern the different categories. With a center justification, it looks like a big jumble with no beginning or end.

*Originally posted by M. Krass *
**Conversely, I think it’s quite a bit less easy to read than it was.

With a left justification, it was easy to discern the different categories. With a center justification, it looks like a big jumble with no beginning or end. **

It’s something new - but I don’t hate it - just gonna take get some use to…

Left = better :]

*Originally posted by David Kelly *
**Left = better :] **

Yes.

The info will be put back left aligned … let me fix. The avatar, who-am-i image, and a few other things will still be centered.

This paves the way for something new that happens on August 1st.

Is it vb3? :stuck_out_tongue:

*Originally posted by Brandon Martus *
**The info will be put back left aligned … let me fix. The avatar, who-am-i image, and a few other things will still be centered.

This paves the way for something new that happens on August 1st. **

I like it that way…

btw, i had a dream the other night that you had upgraded to vb3. dont even ask what other things are going on in my head…:yikes:

Ah! It’s all centered! Panic!

Even seeing the usernames, avatars, and titles centered is going to take some getting used to.

I won’t be so quick to judge the new change - at least not till August 1st :slight_smile:

Actually, I remember asking Brandon to make a change a couple months ago - even up the space above/below the avatar. That was nice.

Brandon, thanks for the re-alignment, it was hard to read when it was center justified. The other items that are still center justified are or that way, but like M said before, The other lines looked like an unending blurb of text.
~Mike

I’m so confused!!.. Not really though, it’ll just take some time to get used to this.

On August 1st…

Something (hopefully) new and great will happen to the Chief Delphi boards.

Hold on to your hats - it’s just something new in the evolution of FIRST.

Calm down, they’re just talking about my birthday…

IMO left = better but it’s all good. I can get used to this.

Always open to change-ups in the everyday common sights…
… just take time to get used to the change.:]

hmmmm 27th…28th…29th…30th…31st…and August 1st. So roughly 6 days till the something new is released.

right. just wait. it’s going to be awesome.

Going to have to side with the Amanda (is it amandas or amandi…hehehe)

August 1st is gonna rox0r your s0xors as the kids are saying these days:)

For all those people who get into the hype,
vb3 is not coming in four short nights.

Wondering about these weird posts? Don’t ignore 'em -
something new and great is coming to Chief Delphi forums!

*Originally posted by Amanda Morrison *
**For all those people who get into the hype,
vb3 is not coming in four short nights.

Wondering about these weird posts? Don’t ignore 'em -
something new and great is coming to Chief Delphi forums! **

I heard about this new thing. I think it’s an awesome idea and that it’s going to be great new feature for the CD forums. :]