mad

if anyone saw the new issue of mad, you probably saw the new idea for GTA to allow you jack people for their segways. I laughed for hours, but then again a am a black hearted evil child, and I was wondering what other’s reactions were.

that was funny maybe u could do “jobs” for anti-first people also (sabotage the nats, lol) i can see it now

Grand Theft Auto 4: Battle in the Alamo Dome
lol

matt

Yep, and GTA is one of my favorite game series too.

GTA is awesome. No game can beat it (except for the Final Fantasy series). Final Fantasy is the best series ever thought of. Nothing is ever going to be better.

I miss the original GTA. Now THAT was a game :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh man, that’d be great… except for the fact that it’d make a pretty crappy getaway vehicle at 12mph tops and wouldn’t protect you from any bullets… GTA is awesome, just awesome. It puts confidence in you that there are some people out there who know how to make a game be fun and not some crazy puzzling thing where you spend hours figuring out a level.

A little off topic, oh well…

If you really like the GTA series (especially 3/4), you should really check out “the getaway” for PS2. It’s like GTA, but better…way better. I got it last week when it came out and I was shocked.

:slight_smile:

*Originally posted by evulish *
**I miss the original GTA. Now THAT was a game :stuck_out_tongue: **

I remember playing that on my $300 (at the time) 12MB Voodoo2.

It had great glide support!

GOURANGA!

GTA owns all of you!:] —> so does the lego dude

*Originally posted by Clark Gilbert *
**A little off topic, oh well…

If you really like the GTA series (especially 3/4), you should really check out “the getaway” for PS2. It’s like GTA, but better…way better. I got it last week when it came out and I was shocked.

:slight_smile: **

yeah i’ve played it and you can do crazy stuff, remember though, you have to drive on the left side of the road:) i forgot that the first time i played:D

Why is this in the rumor mill?

Anyway, a certain metal clad bounty hunter owns all other games for eternity. Including GTA (but the tank cheet is pretty awsome).

GTA 4: Battle in the Alamo Dome???

I think this is the worst idea I’ve ever heard of. Segways in the game would be cool - less useful than the baggage handler. But expecting normal videogameplayingteenagers to understand FIRST is a bit much…

Yeah, so shred your letter to Rockstar and go play tetris.

Segways would be fun for target practice.

Would the recoil make it go backwards?

They should put the host of battlebots riding it.

Still shred the letter.

As a former resident of Texas, I feel it necessary to correct your naming of the Astrodome as the Alamo Dome. (The other field WAS going to be the Enron field, but I think it is now the Einstien Field.) If this is some sort of joke that I’m just not getting, please don’t laugh…

*Originally posted by adamoneDB04 *
**GTA is awesome. No game can beat it (except for the Final Fantasy series). Final Fantasy is the best series ever thought of. Nothing is ever going to be better. **

Chrono Trigger. Better.

Final Fantasy series… The best Final Fantasy storyline was from Final Fantasy 7… I wish the graphics were better…

i personally like FF6/3 the best, although it was SNES, it was still really fun… the card games were an nice touch in the new ones, gave you something to do if you got tired of killing things, who gets tired of that?