MAR and Team 41 Pre-Ship Scrimmage Feb 15 and 16

Hello everyone,

Team 41 and Mid-Atlantic Robotics will be hosting a pre-ship scrimmage this year. It is open to all teams, is free, and will be played on the official MAR field. We do ask that you register on our website if you plan on attending so we have a rough idea of who will be attending. The registration form can be found at http://team41robotics.com/. It will be hosted Saturday, February 15th 8:30-4:00 & Sunday February 16th 8:30-3:00. I have attached our flyer and information pamphlet to this post.

Post or PM me any questions, comments or concerns.

Enjoy and good luck,
Jim Giacchi

Flyer.pdf (105 KB)
RoboWarriors Pre-Ship Scrimmage.pdf (665 KB)

Flyer.pdf (105 KB)
RoboWarriors Pre-Ship Scrimmage.pdf (665 KB)

What are your rules for bumpers?

Common sense applies. The point is to learn and try your robot, so if you don’t have bumpers or don’t pass other parts of tech inspection, don’t worry, but if you have a safety issue or other teams don’t want to risk damaging their robot we’ll just make sure you don’t get near each other or ask you to correct the problem. Odds are we won’t get to a true match anyway.
Let me know if that answered your question well enough,
Jim

MAR Teams,
This weekend’s scrimmage is still scheduled to take place… however due to the snow the times may be adjusted based on the school being open. Before you take a ride to Watchung Hills please check the Team 41 Website www.team41robotics.com or shoot me a PM.
Thank you very much and good luck!
Jim Giacchi
Team 41

The weather has caused a delay with the delivery of the field. Unfortunately, we will have to postpone Saturday’s start time until around 11:00am. As long as we get our delivery on time tomorrow morning (which I have been promised is the case so everyone keep their fingers crossed!), we should be able to have the field assembled by that time. Sorry for the inconvenience. I will update this post if anything changes.
Thanks,
Jim Giacchi

And we’re up and running! No webcast… sorry…Come by and check the Scrimmage out tomorrow if you can!
Jim