match scoreboard

forgive me if this has shown up elsewhere. I was just wondering if anyone knew how this year’s scoreboard during matches is going to look/be set up.

Take a look at the kickoff video again–the human one. Near the bottom of the screen, there should be something showing what it will look like. That’s if I remember correctly.

It’s going to look similar to what last years looked like w/ the Match # / Match Status Bar / Team Numbers / Est. Score and Countdown.

I don’t remember if the Kickoff Video had a clear picture of what it should look like but if I remember it will be similar to last years :slight_smile:

This is what I could get from the kickoff video

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/6157/94964035so5.jpg

The zeros under the team number I assume mean the teams laps and the two trackball images keep track of hurdles and Trackballs scored under the overpass.

thanks

I know I’ve said it before but I’ll say it again. The scoreboard numbers are too tiny! FIRST needs to enlarge the scoreboard this year, too much information to digest in small font sizes.

I agree Scott, especially when the matches are webcast, and for those of us with tired old eyes!

They do need to make things a little bigger and more clear. Especially if they ever want this to become more like a spectator sport. Maybe have a whole screen dedicated to the scoreboard.(What a novel idea :wink:

No problem :slight_smile:

Weren’t they using the same kind of thing during the Suffield Shakedown webcast?