Materials List

“You must bring your completed “Yearbook Page and Materials List.” This provides Inspectors with necessary parts information.”
“Bring a copy of the Yearbook Pages to all competitions. The Materials List is a necessary part of the robot inspection.”
“Provide a list of the materials you used on the team robot.”

This is all I can find regarding the Materials List. Is there a standard from it should be in, or should I just make a nice neat from in excel. Also, how excat does the list need to be? Exact number of nuts bolts? Or if it is on the Add’l Hardware List as any amount, just to list that we have it? If there is a limit on amount, such as rubber bands, should the number/amound used be listed? I think I saw something about this being realeased last week, but it is not on
usfirst as far as I can tell.

i dont think theres a set way to do it. An excel spreadsheet is probably the easiest.

Don’t worry with exact numbers on unlimited items. Just take a good guess and put a ± next to it to indicate its not exact. I don’t think there gonna sit there and count. :slight_smile:

If there is something that your only allowed a limited amount make sure you count carefully and put the exact number. If the number is close to the limit, missing, or obviously wrong they probably will check (such as if you claim you used 1 victor in the entire robot).

I don’t have the rules in front of me so I could have made a mistake… but i believe this information is accurate.

When FIRST release an example page of the yearbook page, they should also include an example page of the material list for you to follow the format.

It should come out ASAP.

*Originally posted by Ken Leung *
**When FIRST release an example page of the yearbook page, they should also include an example page of the material list for you to follow the format.

It should come out ASAP. **

Thats what I expected, but wanted to make sure I wasn’t missing anything.

Last year’s material list was pretty standardized, wasn’t it? If I recall correctly, they gave you a form to fill out, and they were most intrested in pneumatics?

I’ve been told that the yearbook page has been posted, but it is the section for main contacts only. If you need to see it, talk to your team leader.