Mecanum Rollers

I don’t know when the switch was precisely made, but currently, the mecanum wheels come with plastic/metal-like rollers (rollers being the wheels within the wheel). We have mecanums that have soft rollers on them. Is there a place we can continue to buy the old style mecanums? These old styles are split down the middle, rather than held on both sides.

Alternatively, one could argue which style is better, but I just need an online shoppin gplace to get what our team is familiar with.

Thanks! ?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.