Mechanism motors

We have two mechanisms that are controlled by motors. As soon as we enable the robot, the motors are coming on instead of waiting for the correct button to be pressed. Any ideas? The students are working on the programming laptop, but are sending me pics. I will post them as soon as I get them.
On a side note, we are also getting error 44061 on the dashboard. This was not happening before either.

IMG_0965

First of all, it looks like your arm motor code is setting the “ball motor”, not the arm motor.

More than that, it would be very helpful if you can run auto-cleanup and post pictures of that. Right now, it’s very hard to trace the wires.

Funny thing, I was coming back to comment that a student noticed that. That problem is not fixed, but our joysticks are so delayed because of the error. Any ideas on the error?

"The loop that contains robot drive is not running fast enough. This error can occur if the loop contains too much code or if one or more other loops are starving the drive loop.

That’s usually caused by a “wait” command inside your teleop loop. Anything that has a “wait” needs to be either moved to its own loop in periodic or reformatted to check if a certain amount of time has elapsed.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.