I am currently working with ASML, who is leader in the Semiconductor industry. They are looking to have Mechatronics engineers join them for permanent opportunities in Wilton, CT. Please take a look at the job description below and send me your resume if you are interested! They are looking at recent college graduates to Senior Engineers.
• The Reticle Positioning Group, a division of ASML’s Mechatronics and Measurement Department, in Wilton CT is seeking a well-rounded engineer.
• This position will involve working on mechatronics, robotics, systems engineering and software, all specific to ASML products.
• The main focus will be mechatronics and control systems on advanced modules in lithography tools.
• Travel (~10%) to Europe and within the US can be expected.
• Candidate should have direct experience in the design and test of mechatronic systems and control systems. Work on X,Y stage design, controllers and or robotics can be expected
• Candidate will work with designers from supporting engineering disciplines in order to converge on an overall design solution
• Candidate must have strong communicative skills with a commitment to achieving results on time.
• Candidate shall be a demonstrated “team player” with a quality orientation and interpersonal skills
• MATLAB, Simulink skills are required with some subset of FEA, CAD, Thermal and other modeling tools (Preferably at least three of the above).
• Ability to interface with multidisciplinary groups and work effectively in a team.
• Willingness to take on responsibility, follow through and keep multiple simultaneous assignments on schedule.
• Ability to quickly acquire technical knowledge from documentation and on-the-job training.
• Capability to thoroughly investigate technical issues (analytically and hands-on in a lab environment)