Mexican team attending to AR regional

Do you know which Visa is needed to attend to FRC event from another country??
Our team want to attend to Laguna Regional MX and Rock City AR so we are getting passport and Visa.

Might be less confusing too folks if the state were correct -

AK is Alaska, AR is Arkansas.

Don’t worry, I know people who have mistaken teams from Arkansas for teams from Alaska (AK) and Arizona (AZ). Turns out most people stateside don’t even know the abbreviations for other states (or their states… god our educational system is sad)

Team 3478 has competed in the US a multitude of times - perhaps reach out to them.

1 Like

I think the best advice would be to reach out to other FRC teams in Mexico that have traveled for events in the past. I would also suggest calling your nearest US Consulate in Mexico (Here is a list). Also take a look at the two sites below for more information.

Apply for Nonimmigrant Visas
Directory of Visa Categories

I would think that you would need a B-1 or B-2 visa, but I’m basing that on a very quick glance at it.