Microsoft Timeout

Anyone else notice the constant Windows beeps and tones happening occasionally at the competitions in the webcasts?

At the NASA/VCU regional they had to stop and call a “Microsoft Timeout”. How bad have errors in Windows been to delay matches?

haha i noticed them. way to go microsoft.

That got me laughing. They must be like 20 mins behind at VCU because of all the “Time Outs” they had to call

I don’t get it what are they using that is causing these delays?

it is officially called MSTO. Ding!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

It was a commercial break filled with a message from one of their sponsors :wink:

Time for FIRST to buy macs!!
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

cant forget when they guy couldnt figure out how to launch the movie by the NASA guy :smiley:

*Originally posted by AJ Quick *
**Anyone else notice the constant Windows beeps and tones happening occasionally at the competitions in the webcasts?

At the NASA/VCU regional they had to stop and call a “Microsoft Timeout”. How bad have errors in Windows been to delay matches? **

they had a bunch of problems with the scoring system today in Manchvegas…and during the recycled percussion performance, the Apple screensaver kept on coming on.

–Petey

lets get regionals *nix powered! doh wait micro$oft is a sponsor… sigh

Some one started a chant at VCU that said “Run Linux.”

I added they should run OS2/ Warp. :wink:

*Originally posted by JosephM *
I added they should run OS2/ Warp. :wink: **

OMG Have I found another Os/2 User Woohoo!!!

And its so true… Can anyone say 9 years without a reinstall?

We had Mircosoft "Ping"s constantly at BAE. The sound guys really need to learn how to turn off error sounds on the scoring computers.