Mid-Mitten RoboRodeo 2019

Mid-Mitten RoboRodeo 2019
midmittenroborodeo.com
Saturday, August 10
9am-8pm
Lakewood High School
Lake Odessa, MI 48849

We’re throwing together a little FRC hoedown in August and we sure would like y’all to come by and show off your robots to the yougins.

We know money can be tight this time of year, so we’ve priced our event at the low, low registration fee of $150—However, for you penny-pinchers out there who sign up before June 1st it’s only $100 . Whoa nelly! You could buy a half-bushel of Colson wheels with the money you save there!

MidMittenRoboRodeo2

Hope to see y’all there!

Team registration

Volunteer signup

Yee-Haw!

1 Like

This sounds great, hopefully we will see you there! Looks like your image might be broken, can you try posting it again?

1 Like

Hey the address is one number off from ours!

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up about the image link. Hope to see you guys in August!

Do you have any info for people looking to volunteer? I may make the trip out, I love new off seasons

PM sent

Wow, look at that. You already have your Head Ref.

1 Like

I already had a head ref but now I have an announcer. :slightly_smiling_face:

Links to event website and volunteer signup added

1 Like

Update sause:

1. We have our first prize sponsor: JeVois

2. After some brainstorming about how we could better help rural and underserved populations within the FIRST community, we have decided that beginning in 2020 we will focus on working with other teams to help them host subsequent RoboRodeo events at their schools. The idea is that by doing this we can promote FIRST to a wider audience and the host teams we work with will benefit from increased community support as a result of the buzz created by the event.

The bottom line is this: An off-season event held in a city with a population of 100,000 or more will make a positive impact. However, that same event held in a much smaller rural or disadvantaged community could be an absolute game changer. We all drive across the state to play in various events, right? Then why not hold them in locations where our being there could be the turning point for a struggling team?

3 Likes

More Updates:

FIRST Updates Now will be airing the event livestream on their YouTube channel.

Current Prize sponsor list:

JeVois
Armabot
SilverStone Technology