Midwest Regional 2011

Will your team be there?
Where is your team coming from?
Has your team been to it before?

Mine:
Yes!
Mundelein, IL (only 40 miles northwest of Chicago).
Yes, since 2007, only regional ever attended:D .

Go.

[Troll Alert/]

1. Nope
  2. Indianapolis, IN
  3. nope.

[End troll]

I would love to go someday. It looks like a great regional to see and learn from. Especially this year. Many great teams, many great robots. You guys are lucky. Good luck to you all!

The TechnoKats (from Kokomo, IN) are elated to be returning to the Midwest Regional for the first time since 2005. I don’t think the team missed a year there until the Boilermaker Regional started happening the same week.

1. Yes
  2. Milwaukee, WI
  3. Yes.

Very excited. It looks like this regional is shaping up to be a blast.

1. Yes
  2. Waukesha, WI
  3. Yes.

Its the best regional!

2022 is ready and waiting to come to Midwest
We have been every year since 2007
From Aurora, IL

Competition should be pretty strong this year, as many teams are using Midwest as a second regional.

1732, The Hilltoppers, are excited to attend for the 5th time in 6 years. But for the first time, we have a title to defend:D . Should be a fantastic and extrememly difficult regional this year.

2410 is excited to come to Chicago for the first time.
In our four years of exsistence, we have always gone to a second regional after the Greater Kansas City regional, but never the same one twice.

We are excited to play with some of the best teams in the nation at one of the toughest regionals!

Team 1987 (The Broncobots) is excited to be attending the Midwest Regional for the first time. We look forward to competing with some of the best teams in the world!

Team 135 will be there!
We will be coming from Mishawaka, IN
We have been before, due to Boilermaker conflict not last year, but the previous year.

I didn’t know 706 would be at midwest, your not on the team list. Just another very good team to add to a deep field.

1987 - More info

Will your team be there?
As Alex stated, yes

Where is your team coming from?
Lees Summit, MO

Has your team been to it before?
No, but surely excited to see the great teams there

lol cory the midwest regional is in illinois, not wisconsin. you’re thinking of the milwaukee regional. to the best of my knowledge you guys arent going to midwest

Can’t wait to go! So many good, no great teams are gonna be there; 16, 111, 1625, 2041, 2410 ;).

1. Team 2949 PWNAGE will be attending.
  2. Based out of Batavia, IL (40 miles west of Batavia)
  3. This will be 2949’s 2nd time at the regional

This is going to be an awesome regional; we hope to improve upon our results from last year.

Can’t wait to see all of you there.