Midwest Regional

Who’s going, where ya staying, and what food are you bringing for me :stuck_out_tongue:

Team #269 Quest Technologies/Pentair Water Treatment & Oconomowoc High School (aka Cooney Quest) from lovely Oconomowoc, WI will be there and staying at the Best Western, I’ll bring the cheese :smiley:

Team #201, General Motors/Visteon & Rochester High School (aka The FEDS) from Rochester, MI will be there and staying at the Baymont Inn. I’ll have to think about the food…

Team #93 N.E.W. Apple Corps, Appleton, WI
we are staying at the renasance (sp) hotel. Um ricky I will bring my smiling face!!!

We’re registered for the Midwest Regional, and I don’t think we have even made reservations for a hotel, but I assume we will be staying at the same place we have stayed for the last few years, the Renaissance North Shore.

461, westside boiler invasion, will be there!! not sure where we are staying…but we’ll be there!! :smiley:

71 will be there, as always. According to our coach, we’re staying at the same place as last year, which would be the Sheraton North Shore…hmmm…spin in the elevator game…hehe

For the first time ever, team 6 (Minneapolis, MN) will not be there. For some unknown reason, our mentors decided that since we don’t qualify for nats this year, we should go to the Orlando regional. Why? So we can blow our entire budget on airfare in a year where our primary (read: only) sponsor cut our funding by a third.

WOH! I thought team #6 was long gone! BUT THIS IS COOL!! Team 5 has a team next to it now! W00T! I’m glad you could be here!

But, sorry to say, we can’t go to the MidWest regiona. We are going to 3 already, and we don’t have the budget/FIRST wouldn’t like it if we went!!

ALL YOU HAVE TO COME TO THE PITTS. REGIONAL! Just stop by and say hello. I will be the one laughing at the battle marks on our robot! :rolleyes:

*Originally posted by angel55 *
**71 will be there, as always. According to our coach, we’re staying at the same place as last year, which would be the Sheraton North Shore…hmmm…spin in the elevator game…hehe **

Hey just to let you know (just in case you guys can find that hotel) the Sheraton changed to the renaissance hotel.

Tyler

some embassy suites on the outskirts of Chicago… It’s likea 20 minute bus ride.

We will be there and are also staying at the Embassy Suites. The free breakfast buffet every day is worth the bus ride to the competition.

Team 930 will also be going to the Midwest Regional. Unsure on the hotel we are staying at now. I will update this post later this afternoon. A suggestion. You may want to stop by 930 pit. We have something cool planned.

[edit] We will be staying at the renaissance hotel I think. [/edit]

we’ll be there…unless 269 is :p… maybe i’ll bring a snickers

I know we (382) will be there, but i dont know where we are staying!

and we have a suprise that might burn you if ur not careful!

muhahaha:D

All of the Wisconsin teams (except 171) willbe at the Midwest Regional …

Wisconsin is totally going to own Midwest this year! Watch out! :smiley:

• Katie

1024 mckenzie frenzy will be there not sure bout the other stuff

? why do u go to more than one regional? can u try t oqualify twice or something or is it just exrta practice?:confused:

*Originally posted by matt111 *
**1024 mckenzie frenzy will be there not sure bout the other stuff

? why do u go to more than one regional? can u try t oqualify twice or something or is it just exrta practice?:confused: **

cuz it is super fun

and in the case of my team, to qualify for nats

Cory

Team 706 will be there, as usual. This is the only regional we go to, but now that I am Space Monkey Prime we are so much better than past years. We are bringing our own SARAN-WRAPPED cardboard boxes to sleep in (I know, we didn’t NEED to add the luxery(sp?) of saran wrap, but it’s nice) and we hope that the other teams bring cookies for all. Whoever DOES bring cookies will be my new best friend. Seriously though, I have no idea where we will be staying, because after last years fiasco at the hotel (We got kicked outta the pool for accidentally hitting a few people with a soccer ball, then walked dripping wet through the lobby in just our swimshorts and towels in protest) I doubt we will be going back there. . . .

hrmm… cookies…

We should bring some apples… maybe apple suckers…
I personally would like the real thing… But I’m a bit odd like that. :stuck_out_tongue:

*Originally posted by Matt Attallah *
**WOH! I thought team #6 was long gone! BUT THIS IS COOL!! Team 5 has a team next to it now! W00T! I’m glad you could be here!

But, sorry to say, we can’t go to the MidWest regiona. We are going to 3 already, and we don’t have the budget/FIRST wouldn’t like it if we went!!

ALL YOU HAVE TO COME TO THE PITTS. REGIONAL! Just stop by and say hello. **

I thought Phili was the midwest regional…what is!!!

I will be the one laughing at the battle marks on our robot!

And I’ll be the one jumping up and down when we win with a robot that is on it’s last rim Woo Hoo. To bad team #6 isn’t goin to the Phili (Pittsburg) regionals.