mini comps

Posted by Nick at 03/12/2001 10:49 PM EST

Student on team #240, Mach V, from Jefferson Monroe High School and Visteon.

I noticed only one competition was shown under team events at the usfirst website. What about Kokomo Indiana, Ford Sweet Repeat, Unfinished Business, and others

To place your event at the site send all the info you have to [email protected]

http://www.usfirst.org/teamevents/teamevents.html

Posted by Jessica Boucher at 03/13/2001 6:29 AM EST

Student on team #237, Sie-H2O-Bots, from Watertown High School and Eastern Awning Systems & The Siemon Company.

In Reply to: mini comps
Posted by Nick on 03/12/2001 10:49 PM EST:

: I noticed only one competition was shown under team events at the usfirst website. What about Kokomo Indiana, Ford Sweet Repeat, Unfinished Business, and others

The people who are creating the events dont post it on that page until its somewhat closer to the event, from what Ive experienced.

Though I would like to know when some of the NEngland mini-comps are…:wink:

-Jessica B, #237

Posted by EddieMcD at 03/13/2001 10:46 AM EST

Student on team #121, Islanders, from Middletown High School and Naval Undersea Warfare Center.

In Reply to: Re: mini comps
Posted by Jessica Boucher on 03/13/2001 6:29 AM EST:

Battlecry!

-Ed “The Battlecry lover” McDonnell

Posted by Justin at 03/13/2001 1:47 PM EST

Other on team Blue Lightning Alumni Association from RWU sponsored by FIRST-A-holics Anonymous.

In Reply to: Re: mini comps
Posted by Jessica Boucher on 03/13/2001 6:29 AM EST:

Hello,

I am a member of the River Rage Planning committee so I will start with that.

River Rage - Saturday September 8th, 2001; Manchester West High School Gym; Manchester, NH; Watch for more info.

Battle Cry @ WPI - I have an unanounced/confirmed date of June 16th, 2001; I would hope this event will be @ WPI in Worcester, MA.

Bash @ the Beach - I also have an unannounced/confirmed date of August 18th, 2001; This event was held at the Millstone Neuclear Facility in CT last year.

I’m probably making myself flame baits and even more enemies in the FIRST community by posting this dates…but oh well.

-Justin

Posted by Michael Betts at 03/13/2001 5:06 PM EST

Engineer on team #177, Bobcat Robotics, from South Windsor High School and International Fuel Cells.

In Reply to: Mini-Comps…I have a few dates.
Posted by Justin on 03/13/2001 1:47 PM EST:

Justin,

You covered yourself well with disclaimers.

BTW, teams should post mini-events on:

http://www.usfirst.org/teamevents/teamevents.html

That’s what it is there for…

Mike