Minnesota Mini-Regional

The Robohuskies (team 2574) of St. Anthony Minnesota are looking to hold a mini regional this summer. If you’re interested in participating, check out www.robohuskie.com for more information. The time, date, and location will be updated as the details get worked out.

Cool, it looks like we are leaning towards going. Are you guys covered for carpet? We are next to an interior design business and went dumpster diving for what looks very much like the carpet the field has. (It is in perfect condition besides some dust and a few stains)

thanks, Vivek

p.s. keep us updated!

About the carpet…i think we’re all good for the playing field…but we are trying to find some pits…i’d check out www.robohuskie.com and email our teacher becuase he might be interested…thanks…i think the tentative date is july 17th or 18th

I have talked to a teacher. Dan gave me his email address.

Oh, here are some details he sent me.

Some Quick Details.

A 1 day event w/ some general rounds & a playoff
  $200 (Payable to St Anthony RoboHuskie - your spot will be reserved when we receive payment).
  At St Anthony Village Senior High (in the gym)
  July 17th.
  doors open around 8 am
  competition to start around 10:30 or 11 (going to work details out after ap tests... sorry).
  competition done around 8pm (including awards).
  We hope to have access to our concession stand.  We need to hear back from some folks.
  We are asking participating teams to bring their gamepiece (ball).

thanks, Vivek

Do you guys realize that this date is on a Thursday and that it is the day before IRI (this may affect attendance)?
Will any of the rules be modified?
Do you need volunteers, what areas?
Which St. Anthony is it?
BTW, I like your robot. I inspected it and saw it in action at the WI and MN regionals.