Missing files in labview

My team is going back to improve our old computer, and we’ve encountered a serious problem.
Trying to load a labview project on our laptop results in a dialog box telling us that certain files are missing, without which we cannot run the project from the computer. One of the files is "ArcadeDrive_Standard(NoSaturation).vi which a google search of returns nothing useful. I’ve searched these forums with the same thing, and got a lot of results about camera saturation, which isn’t the problem because our program doesn’t make any use of the camera.
This is a fresh installation of Labview, so we’re at a loss as to what could have gone wrong.
If someone knows what wrong or has these files, we’d be much obliged if you could help us with this.

what we had to do is find the Vis in question and add them tio the local project manually.

unless greg knows some black magic.

On my machine that VI is found at the following path.

C:\Program Files\National Instruments\LabVIEW 8.5\vi.lib\Robotics Library\WPI\RobotDrive\ArcadeDrive_Standard(NoSaturation).vi

Can you check and see if that VI has been installed on your machine?

Did you install the LabVIEW update 3.0a?

It might be too fresh. There’s a required update.

http://www.usfirst.org/roboticsprograms/frc/content.aspx?id=14532 has a link to LabVIEW FRC software update Update 3.0a that you need to run.

Joe and Alan were right, we were missing the update (thanks you guys.)
In fact, upon going back and checking the team thumb drive, we found that we already HAD the update ready to install.
Thanks again!