Monster Garage - It's Back !!!!!!!

Has anyone seen Monster Garage on Discovery? The show went away for awhile but I saw a commercial saying it will be airing again on Sept 25??? If anyone knows of the exact date and time let me know.

Also, has anyone ever seen Warehouse Warriors on the DIY network. I’ve heard of it but never seen it. What is it about?

*Originally posted by sanddrag *
**Also, has anyone ever seen Warehouse Warriors on the DIY network. I’ve heard of it but never seen it. What is it about? **

Warehouse Warriors deals completley with wood. Two teams of three are given eight hours to make something like bunk beds or a table, but make it really cool looking.

I like Monster Garage. Cool cars :slight_smile: I prefer junkyard wars…I might be able to afford some of those :smiley:

The date is actually Sept. 30 on Discovery at sometime in the evening. 9:00???

Moster Garage is scheduled to air on the Discovery Channel at 8pm Eastern and Pacific this Monday Sept 30. So, let’s all remind each other to watch okay?

*Originally posted by evulish *
**I like Monster Garage. Cool cars :slight_smile: I prefer junkyard wars…I might be able to afford some of those :smiley: **

I like Junkyard wars also. Something kinda strikes home about the time limit, the pelthora of parts, the “Let’s just wing it, of course it will work” attitude.

Seems like home. :slight_smile:

I like the “screw it” attitude of Jesse James on Monster Garage. That guy is way cool. Did anyone see it tonight? They made a 1996 Chevy Impala SS into a Zamboni. When they drove it, it sucked up the snow and shot it inside filling up the whole interior with ice. It was really awesome. It actually worked pretty good too. I haven’t seen the new season of Junkyard but I just jgot sick of the stupid British machines and figures of speach.

“Sticky tape”
“Proppy drive”
“Anti-clockwise”
“Oew neuu, they’ve spruung a lik.”

Grrrrrrr.

It’s not bad this year. It looks like they’ve moved production to America.

Last week’s challenge was the worst I’ve seen. Had to build cars, that fit into 4 suitcases. (Suitcases provided). Challenge was basicly assemble the 4 suitcases, drive, disassbelm and pass thru a fence, then put it back together and drive to finish line.

Oh, yea, the cars had to hold everyone, (3 team members and expert)

Halfway thru, they had to change the rules cause nobodies car worked. Niether had enough power to move themselves, so they allowed them to push as long as they were seated on the cars.

*Originally posted by sanddrag *
**I like the “screw it” attitude of Jesse James on Monster Garage. That guy is way cool. Did anyone see it tonight? They made a 1996 Chevy Impala SS into a Zamboni. When they drove it, it sucked up the snow and shot it inside filling up the whole interior with ice. It was really awesome. It actually worked pretty good too. I haven’t seen the new season of Junkyard but I just jgot sick of the stupid British machines and figures of speach.

“Sticky tape”
“Proppy drive”
“Anti-clockwise”
“Oew neuu, they’ve spruung a lik.”

Grrrrrrr. **

I saw it last night, i thougt it couldhave ben better though, i mean i was thinking that it was going to be 2 teams against each other, but it was cool, i thik that during the “competition” the anouncers were losers, i mean come on??? but it was cool to turn a impala into a zamboni!

Badjokeguy