Movie quotes

The Producers

“You are right, I have always known about man. From the evidence, I believe his wisdom must walk hand and hand with his idiocy. His emotions must rule his brain. He must be a warlike creature who gives battle to everything around him, even himself.”

May we have another quote please?

The Management

OK, since no one is getting it, I’ll answer.
Planet of the Apes.

My turn:

CH1: “What are you eating?”
CH2: “I don’t really know. I think it was some sort of wrapper once.”

Ratatouille!

“My top schools where I want to apply to are Oxford and the Sorbonne. My safety’s Harvard.”

its from Rushmore!

Anywho here’s my quote

Oh good! My dog found the chain saw

‘Lilo and Stitch’

Ch 1: “I watched your 6 o’clock news today; it’s straight tabloid. You had a minute and a half of that lady riding a bike naked in Central Park; on the other hand, you had less than a minute of hard national and international news. It was all sex, scandal, brutal crime, sports, children with incurable diseases, and lost puppies. So, I don’t think I’ll listen to any protestations of high standards of journalism when you’re right down on the streets soliciting audiences like the rest of us. Look, all I’m saying is if you’re going to hustle, at least do it right.”

I know it’s a long quote but this movie consists mostly of really good rants. :smiley:

The Management

Ch 1:“I’m as mad as hell and I’m not going to take this anymore!”

Network…

“No vegan diet, no vegan powers!”

Scott Pilgrim vs. the World.

Ch1: “He always enjoyed coffee and in the end, he was enjoyed as coffee.”

Certainly.

Ch1: Why are your father’s ashes in a coffee can?
Ch2: Because he’s dead, Ch1!

Due Date

Ch1:“1.21 Gigawatts!”

Back to the Future 1.

My turn:
In the spirit of the Game Hint;

CH1: “The thing about trains… it doesn’t matter where they’re going. What matters is deciding to get on.”

The Polar Express

“You missed! How could you miss? He was three feet in front of you!”

Mulan

Maybe now you’ll never slime a guy with a positron collider, huh?

[this game takes on a whole new geometry when reading posts most recent first :smiley: ]

Hey Bill

May we have another quote please? I know te answer but I won’t spoil it :smiley:

GHOSTBUSTERS :smiley:

“And now I know for sure, I just added two more guys to my wolf pack. Four of us wolves, running around the desert together”

this might be too easy…

Hangover XD

“What you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.”

“Okay, a simple ‘wrong’ would’ve done just fine.”

Billy Madison

“An epiphany…hmmm…OH Bananas are an excellent source of potassium!”