Movie quotes

“Last night, Darth Vader came down from planet Vulcan and told me that if I didn’t take Lorraine out that he’d melt my brain.”

I’m going to go back to this one.
Back to the Future I

Please read the rules before posting!

My turn:
CH1: “I don’t know who you are. I don’t know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don’t have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that’ll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don’t, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.”
CH2: “Good luck.”

Taken!
Liam Neeson is awesome!

CH1 “Then, on the fourth day, he roped himself a couple of sea turtles, lashed 'em together and made a raft.”
CH2 “He roped a couple of sea turtles.”
CH1 “Aye. Sea turtles.”
CH2 “What did he use for rope?”
CH3 “Human hair.”
[pause]
CH3 “From my back.”

Pirates of the Caribbean, Curse of the Black Pearl

Ch 1 “I don’t make the same mistakes twice.”
Ch 2 “No, no, now you’re making entirely new ones!”

May we have another quote please?

Same movie:

Char 1: Ow Ow Ow! Don’t do that! You gotta baby it a little bit.
Char 2: I’ll love it when it works.
Char 1: It’ll work when you love it.

difficult, but since my kids were little they have always loved this movie. Sitting there terrified until the T-Rex appears.

Jurrasic Park

mine: “Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you’re not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean.”

The Outlaw of Josey Wales

“There can be only one.”

Highlander

"It’s a sin! Using Ludwig van like that. He did no harm to anyone. Beethoven just wrote music. "

May we have another quote please? :smiley:

A Clockwork Orange

“Talk to the bomb. Teach it phrenology”

Nope, sorry, doesn’t count. Yes, all those quotes are from the Holy Grail. However, the game is to figure out where the quote ahead of you came from.

So, we’re still stuck on:

“Talk to the bomb. Teach it phrenology”

If we don’t get another quote soon, we’ll have to restart the chain.

My apologies!

Shock & Awe

“What is the primary goal?”

“To win the game.”

It was from War Games

“Roger, Roger. What’s our vector, Victor?”

Airplane! One of the funniest movies ever made.

“I’ll get the arrow…and I’ll do it with my shirt ON”

No one got it so here’s another quote.

“Okay, people, people, look alive. Let’s go. Come on. Get up. Let’s move it. Rise and shine. Y’all way past the beauty sleep thing, trust me.”

Mulan

Char1: Will you look at the size of this? It’s gotta be half a mile high, at least. It-It must have taken hundred- No, thousands of years to carve this thing.
[Char2 blows it up, and it falls down over a chasm]
Char2: Hey, look, I made a bridge. It only took me like, what? Ten seconds? Eleven, tops.

Atlantis! I can’t believe I remembered that.

I can’t think of a good quote, though. Here’s an easy one with a key word omitted to make it less easy:

“You have never experienced Shakespeare until you have read him in the original *******.”