Movie quotes

Wouldn’t know. I didn’t post the quote in the first place, and I don’t recognize it. The answer was posted, I think, however, due to the use of Google, it’s DQed.

That said, I think it’d be a good idea to repost the entire 5-rule rule set here.

1. It must be from a feature movie that would play in a theater.
  2. It can’t be too easy like; “Use the force Luke” :smiley:
  3. You must guess before you can submit a new quote. I’ll leave it up to the author to make sure it’s the right answer.
    Rule #4. Please don’t use a search engine to find and answer.
    Rule #5 Please no profanity

There is a Rule #6 which says that after a week, you have to either post a hint/second quote from the same movie, or put up a different quote from a different movie.

Back to your regularly scheduled quote, posted by genesisprobe…

Star Wars episode one. God. How do i know that? I feel ashamed.

" I ran out of bullets"

Live Free or Die Hard.

“Intensify the forward batteries. I don’t want anything to get through.”

Star Wars Episode VI
Really EASY considering your picture.

Stage lights flashing
The feeling’s smashing :yikes: :wink:

Hint: name the song and singer. (If you know the song, then you know the singer)
(I would love it if someone found the name of the song even though it is very unknown. :wink:
NO GOOGLING THIS! THAT QUALIFIES AS CHEATING!

This is a Movie Quotes thread not a song thread. Please post a movie quote.

Thank you

The Managenment :smiley:

It is a song quote from a MOVIE , therefore it qualifies as a MOVIE quote!

Stage lights flashing
The feeling’s smashing

Hint: name the song and singer. (If you know the song, then you know the singer)
(I would love it if someone found the name of the song even though it is very unknown.
NO GOOGLING THIS! THAT QUALIFIES AS CHEATING!

Nobody’s gotten it in a week. Therefore, you need to post another quote from the same movie. Or a hint that will allow us to determine the movie.

It is from an anime movie from 40 years ago.
Hint: MY PICTURE IS FROM THE ANIME!

Stage lights flashing
The feelings smashing

Well, are you sure that the movie you’re quoting was shown in theaters? That’s one of the rules I believe…

I googled the quote because I knew I wasn’t going to get it. I’m almost certain that this never made it to theaters in the USA but might have in Japan(I don’t think that counts though). If you have some proof that the movie made it to theaters in the US please PM it to me and I will post a message telling everyone that it is a valid quote and that they should continue thinking. Otherwise, please post a new quote from a movie that made it to theaters. If you can’t think of one, I will pick one.

Since nothing new has come in a while, I’ll start up something.

“So what I told you was true…from a certain point of view”

I know, too easy. :slight_smile:

Seeing as no one has answered this one I am going to say Titan A.E.

No line, just answering an unanswered question

Actually, it was answered–Star Wars Episode 1. I just had a post with the game rules in between the line and the answer.

[/Not entry]

ok ill start a new one.

“What do you do if you’re about to be exposed as the biggest polluter in modern history?”
“I don’t know, run for president?”

Sahara
Great book

Ch 1: What’s your name?
Ch2: Let’s keep that a secret.
Ch1: But I don’t even know it.
Ch2t: Then you’ll keep it even better.

Atlantis, Disney Version

No idea at all. Hints?

I had to put in two. They’re just so good

"Oh, there’s something I ought to tell you. "
“Tell me”
“I’m not left-handed either”

“You fell victim to one of the classic blunders - The most famous of which is “never get involved in a land war in Asia” - but only slightly less well-known is this: “Never go against a Sicilian when death is on the line”!Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!”

OK, Inigo, I did NOT kill your father. But, You forgot the rules. While your quotes are both from the Princess Bride…

You have to answer the quote before you post a new one! (The first time, no problem, as the thread was dead–or mostly dead.)

So, we are still on the following, posted by James1902:

Ch 1: What’s your name?
Ch2: Let’s keep that a secret.
Ch1: But I don’t even know it.
Ch2t: Then you’ll keep it even better.

Mat we have another quote James from 1902

Ch, 1: How does anyone drink 161 miniatures?
Ch 2: Are they not complimentary?

Hi James

No one is getting this one.
Please give us the answer and another quote from another movie.