Music mix for the Ford Sweet Repeat

Posted by S. Krussell.

Coach on team #349, Robahamas, from International Academy and Ford Motor Co…

Posted on 5/27/2000 8:09 PM MST

Okay people. We are having an ‘All Girl’ best 2 out of 3, and we need some very special music for those matches. Need your help. Send your suggestions. Let’s see…‘Girls just wanna have fun’., ooohhh, how about Barry White…‘You’re the FIRST, the last, my everything’ ? or…‘Never, never gonna give you up’ ? oh geez, HELP!!

Posted by Becky Allen.   [PICTURE: SAME | NEW | HELP]

Student on team #16, Baxter Bomb Squad, from Mountain Home High School and Baxter Healthcare.

Posted on 5/28/2000 10:10 AM MST

In Reply to: Music mix for the Ford Sweet Repeat posted by S. Krussell on 5/27/2000 8:09 PM MST:

How about…‘I’m every woman’–Whitney Houston/Chaka Khan?

: Okay people. We are having an ‘All Girl’ best 2 out of 3, and we need some very special music for those matches. Need your help. Send your suggestions. Let’s see…‘Girls just wanna have fun’., ooohhh, how about Barry White…‘You’re the FIRST, the last, my everything’ ? or…‘Never, never gonna give you up’ ? oh geez, HELP!!

Posted by Jason Rudolph.

Student on team #168, The Flashbacks, from North Miami Beach Senior High and Velda Farms/FedEx/ETC/HPE Automation.

Posted on 5/28/2000 1:59 PM MST

In Reply to: Music mix for the Ford Sweet Repeat posted by S. Krussell on 5/27/2000 8:09 PM MST:

Well, we had those matches at Mayhem In Miami too. We used the Beastie Boys’ ‘Girls’

Jason

Posted by Janna.

Student on team #349, The RoBahamas, from International Academy and Ford Motor Company.

Posted on 5/28/2000 9:04 PM MST

In Reply to: Re: Music mix for the Ford Sweet Repeat posted by Jason Rudolph on 5/28/2000 1:59 PM MST:

: Well, we had those matches at Mayhem In Miami too. We used the Beastie Boys’ ‘Girls’

: Jason

Hey,

That’s just what I was thinking too. : ) And it’s pretty close to 2 minutes, isn’t it?

Janna

Posted by colleen.   [PICTURE: SAME | NEW | HELP]

Coach on team #246, a FIRST-aholic, from John D. O’Byrant High School/Boston Latin Academy and NSTAR/Boston University/UTC/Raytheon/MassPEP.

Posted on 5/28/2000 3:19 PM MST

‘I am woman (hear me roar)’ by helen reddy

Posted by David Kelly.

Student on team #234, Cyber Blue, from Perry Meridian H. S. and NASA Langley/ Rolls-Royce.

Posted on 5/28/2000 3:20 PM MST

How about the song ‘Barbie Girl’ by Aqua?

Posted by Amy .

Student on team #126, Gael Force, from Clinton High and NYPRO.

Posted on 5/29/2000 12:10 PM MST

‘Girls’ and/or ‘Hey Ladies’ by the Beastie Boys are good ones. Maybe Billy Joel’s ‘Uptown Girl’ or ‘That’s the Girl I’ve Been Telling You About’ by Blessid Union of Souls. And the Spice Girls are all about girl power…