Muskegon Event Video - Missing most matches

video
event

I also can’t get TwitchLeecher to work on Linux so that’s a dealbreaker personally. ReMatch automatically downloads them with youtube-dl

0 Likes

I wouldn’t know how to find any twitch videos for it but last year we had an event that very little video was ever posted. If anyone knows of video for the 2018 Traverse City event that would be awesome. I think the event was streamed but this was our first event as rookies and I am not sure if we even knew about thebluealliance.com and the Twitch streams at that time.

0 Likes

This is the first year that FIM is using Twitch over some arcane platform. Unfortunately I don’t think there’s anything I can do.

0 Likes

No worries. Thought I would at least try while I had a topic going.

0 Likes

No worries. The videos are uploading to Google Drive right now, and I’ll reply back with a link when it finishes

0 Likes

https://drive.google.com/open?id=176m5-WKuSvO8V7fbBGp8CFZjhjrkWhUc here’s the folder, matches are taking a while to upload (slow Internet upload speed) but they should finish in about an hour.

1 Like

Thank you so much. I know the kids on our team will be grateful.

0 Likes

No problem! If there are any other events I should do please fill out the form. 2019mimus has finished uploading.

0 Likes