my last post about the F.I.R.S.T. boy band

Posted by Hymnson at 03/10/2001 7:59 PM EST

Student on team #419, The Rambots, from Boston College High School and UMass Boston and Modern Assistance Programs, Inc…

First I would like to thank my team (The Rambots) for their support…NOT! So far I’ve gotten nothing but criticism, insults, and even threats toward my well-being which I would have expected from anyone else but not from my VERY OWN teammates, which was pretty harsh and hurt my feelings pretty bad. But I know most of it was all in fun and playing around but theres always gotta be a line. And you all crossed it. Teammates are suspose to support their fellow teammates no matter what they are doing, hey I didn’t trash people when they did silly things such as dying their hair completely pink. haha. Well I’m not trying to b*tch and moan bout and eventually I’ll get over it but I’m just letting you know, I just can’t take all this abuse and crap anymore and I’m just gunna drop it all, ok? wateva…like you really care anyways…lata

=

=

=

=

=
Haha! Ya right!! You all should know me better than that! I’m not gunna just forget about something cuz of a couple bad comments…its just pumping me up more to do it! Therefore, I’ve decided that I’m going to go thru with this and try to make something out of this “crazy” idea. May not be this year but look out cuz its coming soon. So if you gotta problem take it up with me…alright?..I’m done…peace out ya’ll!

Hymnson (The Captain)

“its not a threat, its a promise” - some guy i saw on tv

Posted by Anton Abaya at 03/11/2001 12:11 AM EST

Coach on team #419, Rambots, from UMass Boston / BC High and If only we had free donuts…

In Reply to: my last post about the F.I.R.S.T. boy band
Posted by Hymnson on 03/10/2001 7:59 PM EST:

oh dont worry, we were all sarcastic about it. if you wanna start a boy band and have people on the team willing to make bigger ninnies out of us…then I, of all people, WILL BE FOR IT!! NINNIESYNC!!! wooohooo!

-anton

ps. cheer up bud, RAMBOTS ROCK!

Posted by Jeff W. at 03/11/2001 12:50 AM EST

Student on team #419, RAMBOTS, from Boston College High School and Don’t think we actually have a sponsor.

: First I would like to thank my team (The Rambots) for their support…NOT! So far I’ve gotten nothing but criticism, insults, and even threats toward my well-being which I would have expected from anyone else but not from my VERY OWN teammates, which was pretty harsh and hurt my feelings pretty bad. But I know most of it was all in fun and playing around but theres always gotta be a line. And you all crossed it. Teammates are suspose to support their fellow teammates no matter what they are doing, hey I didn’t trash people when they did silly things such as dying their hair completely pink. haha. Well I’m not trying to b*tch and moan bout and eventually I’ll get over it but I’m just letting you know, I just can’t take all this abuse and crap anymore and I’m just gunna drop it all, ok? wateva…like you really care anyways…lata
: =
: Haha! Ya right!! You all should know me better than that! I’m not gunna just forget about something cuz of a couple bad comments…its just pumping me up more to do it! Therefore, I’ve decided that I’m going to go thru with this and try to make something out of this “crazy” idea. May not be this year but look out cuz its coming soon. So if you gotta problem take it up with me…alright?..I’m done…peace out ya’ll!

: Hymnson (The Captain)

: “its not a threat, its a promise” - some guy i saw on tv

Posted by EddieMcD at 03/11/2001 1:16 AM EST

Student on team #121, Islanders, from Middletown High School and Naval Undersea Warfare Center.

that you are better off doing a true band. 2 guitars, 1 keyboard, 1 drummer, and 1 head vocalist/singer.

-Ed “I wanna be the head singer” McDonnell

Posted by Anton Abaya at 03/11/2001 4:34 PM EST

Coach on team #419, Rambots, from UMass Boston / BC High and If only we had free donuts…

In Reply to: I still say…
Posted by EddieMcD on 03/11/2001 1:16 AM EST:

: that you are better off doing a true band. 2 guitars, 1 keyboard, 1 drummer, and 1 head vocalist/singer.

: -Ed “I wanna be the head singer” McDonnell

and i still cant play the darn thing.

-anton who can sing a tune better than play it.

Posted by mike oleary at 03/11/2001 9:10 PM EST

Student on team #419, rambots, from bc high and sponsors are overrated…go pocket-change robots!!!.

In Reply to: three piano lessons, three different teachers…
Posted by Anton Abaya on 03/11/2001 4:34 PM EST:

: -anton who can sing a tune better than play it.

the thing is he cant sing a tune either
of course, neither can i

mike whos under no illusions about what his irishness really means: cant sing dance but bring on st paddies day

Posted by mike oleary at 03/11/2001 9:11 PM EST

Student on team #419, rambots, from bc high and sponsors are overrated…go pocket-change robots!!!.

In Reply to: three piano lessons, three different teachers…
Posted by Anton Abaya on 03/11/2001 4:34 PM EST:

: -anton who can sing a tune better than play it.

the thing is he cant sing a tune either
of course, neither can i

mike whos under no illusions about what his irishness really means: cant sing dance but bring on st paddies day

Posted by Anton Abaya at 03/11/2001 11:10 PM EST

In Reply to: Re: three piano lessons, three different teachers…
Posted by mike oleary on 03/11/2001 9:11 PM EST:

i’m irish did u know? well, only that friday night when i was…

-anton

Posted by mike oleary at 03/12/2001 3:57 PM EST

In Reply to: lucky charms.
Posted by Anton Abaya on 03/11/2001 11:10 PM EST:

speaking of which i still wanna see that tape

: i’m irish did u know? well, only that friday night when i was…

: -anton