My shout out to those at Pittsburgh

I have to do this,

I’m from team 1743, a rookie team that was picked by the top alliance and won. We are happy as all hell, but we would never NEVER had made it if it wasn’t for team 63, 1708, 308, 395, 1038 and 365 (who when we snapped a sproket, came and gave us the replacement parts). I really couldn’t ask for more in a rookie year but really this is to everyone there, you all did good. And team 1727, be proud of what you did too for your rookie year, enjoy nationals, it will be fun.

My other shout out is to the metal moose (who i can’t remember their team number) who was our backup, who was all packed up and uncrated just to be ready just incase. You guys deserve a pat on the back for that and we thank you for that.

And for everyone there, congratulations for making it there. For some it might be old news, but look just getting a robot that can preform is great. Everyone needs to be proud of what you did during the 6 weeks. Now its time for a break until nationals! Hope you all had fun and hoping to hear from some of teams!

You guys did a really good job from what I could see from the upper stands. I think I may have met a couple of your people running cameras up there.

Good luck on everything you do and I hope to see you in the future.

Logan:

What an amazing show you guys put on at Pittsburgh! Congratulations on the hardware, but even more than that, congratulations on “getting” what FIRST is all about. Your robot and team are terrific. It was great to see you guys have the success you had. I cannot forget the great defensive autonomous move you put on the 63-365-859 alliance in the semi-finals. Bravo!

Enjoy the ride. The fun has only just begun!

I have to do this,

I’m from team 1743, a rookie team that was picked by the top alliance and won. We are happy as all hell, but we would never NEVER had made it if it wasn’t for team 63, 1708, 308, 395, 1038 and 365 (who when we snapped a sproket, came and gave us the replacement parts). I really couldn’t ask for more in a rookie year but really this is to everyone there, you all did good. And team 1727, be proud of what you did too for your rookie year, enjoy nationals, it will be fun.

My other shout out is to the metal moose (who i can’t remember their team number) who was our backup, who was all packed up and uncrated just to be ready just incase. You guys deserve a pat on the back for that and we thank you for that.

And for everyone there, congratulations for making it there. For some it might be old news, but look just getting a robot that can preform is great. Everyone needs to be proud of what you did during the 6 weeks. Now its time for a break until nationals! Hope you all had fun and hoping to hear from some of teams!

[quote]

on behalf of 1038, THANK YOU! 1743 was incredible, believe me. you guys were completely awesome and there would not have been a win without your awesome robot. on that note, thank you so much 395, nothing would have happened without you picking both 1038 and 1743. i had a blast at pittsburgh, it being my first regional, and it was due to both of your help and consideration[/quote]

It was really great working with both of your teams. 1743, what an amazing experience to win a regional in your rookie year. You guys should be very proud of yourselves and the awesome effort you put in. 1038, you guys had a fantastic robot and you were an all around great team. Best of luck to all of you at nationals.