My thanks to 148

On behalf of the volunteer group at the Dallas regional this weekend, I would like to thank team 148 for all the help they gave. The help you contributed saved us many hours of work and frustration.

148 stayed behind after the competition and helped us take down and pack up the course this weekend. With the whole 148 team helping, we completely packed up the whole thing in nearly one hour instead of the estimated 3-4 hours.

In addition to this, many times during the competition they helped many teams fix broken robots and help rookies get through inspection, directly helping me and the robot inspection team.

Thanks again for all the help 148! I appreciate it tremendously. You guys will always have my respect and support whenever you need it! (Especially if you come to Bayou)

P.S. Congrats on the 1st place win! It was well deserved. The robot pwned.

We appreciate your kind words. Our team was happy to help!

Thank you for taking the time to volunteer this weekend and help make the Dallas event such a great experience for everyone involved.

-John

Goes double for me. I probably would have gotten back to Houston much later in the night if it weren’t for these guys.

Not to mention the 35 teams that the 'Wranglers helped on Thurday. You could see members from 148 in just about every pit.

After uncrating, there were several teams that had just shipped a box of parts. But by Friday morning, all teams had passed inspection and had a working robot.

Congrats to JVN and Paul Copioli for assembling such a great group of students!