Mystery Science Theater 3000

Okay I know there has gotta be some MST3K fans out there!!! It has to be one of the greatest shows ever, I like the ones with Mike in them better than the ones that had Joel, but they’re all good. :smiley:

*Originally posted by AnimeRaul234 *
**Okay I know there has gotta be some MST3K fans out there!!! It has to be one of the greatest shows ever, I like the ones with Mike in them better than the ones that had Joel, but they’re all good. :smiley: **

I really must agree. MST3K has to be one of the funniest shows ever. It’s really too bad that it was cut.

/me should scour the internet for more episodes…

*Originally posted by FotoPlasma *

I really must agree. MST3K has to be one of the funniest shows ever. It’s really too bad that it was cut.

I also love that show a lot I watch the reruns as much as I can. The MST3K Movie was really good to.

I think the best part of some of the episodes was when they’d make fun of the short films they’d make kids watch in school, or stuff like that. My favorite episode would have to be the Skydivers one, it’s hillarious you can buy them off the Rhino site. Yeah it does suck that they cancelled it after 10 seasons, but good things don’t last forever enjoy the reruns while you can!

mst.jpg

mst.jpg