Name of connector?

Does anyone know what the connectors shown on this battery charger are called?

picture for reference

Thank you!

It’s an Anderson SB-50 connector.

1 Like

On the DualPro chargers (like the ones AndyMark sells), those are fuse holders in yellow. They don’t seem to sell them individually as accessories, but maybe you can drop them a line and ask.


more info, that may help you.

1 Like