National Champions

As part of Team 66 I’d just like to say thank you to everyone out there. Team 173 and 71 for choosing us, and all of the other teams for makin’ things hard for us. I’d especially like to thank team #65 for loaning us two of their batteries for the finals after we had beat them. Thanks guys. We really needed it, and you really showed the true spirit of F.I.R.S.T. by helpin’ us out. The shock of being National Champions hasn’t quite all set in (wait till Monday) but it’s great. One of the best moments of my life was coming down the escalator at Detroit Metro to hear 30 parents, teachers, and team members cheering us. Thanks to everyone, and hope to see you next year.

Hey, congratulations on the win. Great game, to tell you the truth I wasn’t so sure your alliance was going to beat kingman, but you guys pulled through, Great job! I hope to see you guys at the after competitions. By the way we(469) were at the airport when you guys arrived, and I know I was blown away by all the people there waiting for you guiys with posters cheering and screaming. Anyway, just wanted to congratulate you and your alliance for a phenominal performance in the finals.

You guys really rocked in finals, congrats! General Motors, yea!