Need to Contact GMCIA

Posted by Ben Mitchell at 04/16/2001 9:23 PM EST

Student on team #303, Vulgens Heroes, from Bridgewater-Raritan HS and Bihler.

I need to get in touch with the folks at GMCIA. I met Nate at the nationals and he showed me a neat application for my palm pilot which I would like to implement. He told me he would be in touch but I haven’t heard from him as yet.

If anyone here has Nate’s e-mail address, or knows where I can download the palm software, please let me know.

Thanks,

Ben Mitchell
Team 303
Bridgewater-Raritan High School

Posted by Mike Soukup at 04/16/2001 9:56 PM EST

Engineer on team #111, Wildstang, from Rolling Meadows & Wheeling and Motorola.

In Reply to: Need to Contact GMCIA
Posted by Ben Mitchell on 04/16/2001 9:23 PM EST:

[email protected]

Posted by Nate Smith at 04/16/2001 11:52 PM EST

College Student on team #66, Frostbite, from Willow Run High School and GM Powertrain.

Sorry for not getting back with you…haven’t had much time to get online and do much of anything, and my computer is still somewhere between here and Orlando…as soon as I get it back, I’ll send you all the information that I have…

Nate

Posted by Ben Mitchell at 04/17/2001 7:01 PM EST

Student on team #303, Vulgens Heroes, from Bridgewater-Raritan HS and Bihler.

In Reply to: Re: Need to Contact GMCIA
Posted by Nate Smith on 04/16/2001 11:52 PM EST:

Glad to find you again. I have a Palm IIIxe on order and am looking foward to implementing an application like the one you showed me. We have a post-season meet in Pennsylvania next month and I’d like to test it out there. I did check out Thinkingbytes.com and they have two products- one that links to Access and the other to their desktop product, thinkdb. Which one should I be using?

Hope you recovered from Orlando, and that your computer finds its way back home.

Ben Mitchell
Team 303
Bridgewater-Raritan High School
e-mail [email protected]

Posted by Erin at 04/17/2001 11:48 AM EST

College Student on team #65, Huskie Brigade, from Pontiac Northern High School and GM Powertrain.

if it happened to be that, you can get it @ www.thinkingbytes.com.

-Erin

Posted by Ken Patton at 04/17/2001 5:23 PM EST

Engineer on team #65, The Huskie Brigade, from Pontiac Northern High School and GM Powertrain.

As Erin says, its at www.thinkingbytes.com. Its free, and can be beamed from PDA to PDA.

Ken