Nerdy CheerLeaders!!!!!!!

I HAVE THE GREATEST IDEA EVER!!!

We should have dorky, nerdy cheerleaders at the competitions. All the guys could get black pants, and white shirts with the pocket protectors, and then have black poindexter glasses, with tape in the middle, and we would have intilectual cheers.

ANY IDEAS FOR CHEERS??? LET ME KNOW QUICKLY!!!

THIS WOULD BE GREAT FOR NEXT YEAR!!!

Well…I hate to knock a WPI cheer…its been long standing, but I think our cheer might fit the bill

E to the X
D-Y, D-X
E to the X
D-X.
Cosine, Secant, Tangent, Sine
E-I, Radical, Pi
Fight 'em, Fight 'em WPI!

Go WPI!!!

OMG, we kepts saying that cheer last week before our calculus test (as you can tell, our brains were a little fried and we start acting weird). But I thought that was MIT’s cheer, because this girl in our class who’s brother goes to MIT says that’s what they say at their sports games. I could be mistaken…

Umm…aren’t most of us trying to BREAK that stereotype?

have a sense of humor, we all know that we are not like that, and I’m sure that everyone else has noticed that too

I have a sense of humor…

but nerdy cheerleaders!! I’m blind! Arrrg! I can’t see! Not funny…omg…uhh…

I like the chant though. Who thought that up?

I heard the cheer at a Rose-Hulman thing. How about some ol Sin cosine cosine sin, cosine cosine sin sign sin? ANyone doing trig. now?! There is the ever popular cheer for Law of Cosines too, but i can’t remember it.

*Originally posted by volleygrrl234 *
**I heard the cheer at a Rose-Hulman thing. How about some ol Sin cosine cosine sin, cosine cosine sin sign sin? ANyone doing trig. now?! There is the ever popular cheer for Law of Cosines too, but i can’t remember it. **

it’s actually sin cosine cosine sin, cosine cosine sign sin sin. but that one is awesome, i learned it and haven’t forgotten it yet. it’s about the only fun we ever have in precal

How about a simple cheer? Like ‘Who Let the Dogs Out?’

It’s tried tested and true.

i personally like the teams whose cheers don’t actually say anything…i think it was team 27 that i was scouting and they had the longest, most random cheers, but i liked them. Also grt i think had some sort of a cheer i think it was like quee quee acha, something like that.

Can i sign up to be a nerdy cheerleader?? who’s organizing?