3 Likes

For a good reason I guess :joy:

Edit: hope you get it all worked out

1 Like

This smells like ghost shift…

1 Like

Little bit.

4 Likes

Sounds like you lucked out. I find the crunchy texture of the shells a little off-putting and normally have to remove them myself before enjoying this delicacy. I’m jealous that you received yours pre-shelled!

31 Likes

Never seen a spline shaft chewed up like that from the factory where the black is off the corners.

(upper right)

3 Likes

For those of you not familiar, this is the allergen in poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac.

4 Likes

That would also suggest these somehow slipped functional testing too. I’m assuming any end of line test is done with the shell on.

Very odd.

@DRow

9 Likes

Let’s stick with just eating shoes on CD :rofl:

5 Likes

Haha, as a fellow member of the “eat a shoe on CD”, I agree :rofl:

3 Likes

Still has the cooling port cover. Can’t forget about that

6 Likes

We already know for a fact those are edible, I shall be doing what no member of CD has done before, it will be an amazing experience! Once we know how good falcon shells are, we can make falcon shell flavored ice cream!! We should also try NEOs, they look pretty tasty :yum:

8 Likes

no way lmao…

only motor you will ever need btw

1 Like

where did you order these from?

1 Like

IFI China

2 Likes

Just when you thought the list of oddities/failures we had to check for was slowly down…

19 Likes

This one should at least be pretty easy to spot…

5 Likes

I knew ordering falcons was basically gambling at this point. I guess now we can call it a shell game.

24 Likes

holy Falcons are so expensive in china (真tm贵)

1 Like

How so? That invoice/bill of sale works out to $195USD per motor. CTRE and VEX sell Falcon 500’s in the states for $179.99 USD.

A $15 per motor markup in a different market is hardly unreasonable (and almost exactly on par with the markup we see here in Canada at the local VEX warehouse).

1 Like