New Battle Bot Toy!

Here is a pic of these new cool metal/battery powered BB toys…You can get 4 different ones (Backlash, Ronin, Overkill, and DeadBlow). All u do is buy the kit and put it together and they are really cool… I know that Tom S. has a few of them and u may have seen his photo of DeadBlow on his bot…

So below is an attached picture of the BB that i got (Ronin)…

(For some reason my battery powered weapon wont work either…i think one of the connections may be loose or unconnect, but i dont want to spend 10 mintues trying to take it apart to get to the electrical stuff…lol)

p.s. i may have a small video of the blade spinning later if i get it working

:slight_smile: :smiley: :wink: :cool: :stuck_out_tongue:

awesome toy clark!!! im gonna have to go out and get some, cause i’m jelous of you. what stores can i find them at?

Around Indiana…Walmart doesnt have them, but Target does…I never checked Meijers or K-B-Toys…plus in Indy u have a lot more stores than Kokomo…so i’de say go to Target or look around…:smiley:

These toys are so cool they should make FIRST robots just like them…http://forum.btwracing.com/images/smilies/nod.gif

I dont know how long they’ve been out for, but my brother has Backlash (he brought it home and he & I promptly put it together, and we’re usually at eachothers throats :wink: )

So for all the people in the NE, you can get them at Toys R Us or Electronics Boutique. I guess my brother brought the toys up to the cashier at EB and he said “I have no idea why these things fly off the shelves, everyone seems to want one.”

Oh, and Clark, our Backlash had some electrical problems too and didnt work right away (one of the plug-ins was half obstructed by a screw indentation)…but my brother took them with him when we left to go visit my aunt, so I dont know if he got it working. The Bobcats had their Deadblow working at Bash, though.

Just think, you can now get your family and all your FIRST-friends’ holiday shopping done under $20 and at one place (course, that depends on how many youre shopping for) ;).

Today i had to rip apart my BB toy to fix the electrical stuff so i decided to make some cosmetic changes…i painted the “canapy” part and the metal motor holder flat black so it would look more like the real one…:smiley: :cool:

How big are theses things? Can someone take a pic with a coin in the pic so i can get an idea, very kool stuff.

Andrew

Here is a pic of it w/ a penny…they are actually a pretty good size…:slight_smile:

They sell them at K-mart where I live.

Also side note: They sell Fanta soda there too!!!
:rolleyes:

I haven’t seen any of the BB toys in Target down here, Florida. That doesn’t mean anything though because Florida is late getting everything.
Response to Elgin’s side note, we have Fanta down here too, and I think I remember seeing Shasta or Faygo here too.:slight_smile:

Tell me, do they actually move, and if so, do they have a remote that allows you to move all the normal parts?

yes they move and no they dont move…

Yes the weapons move, but no the drive trains dont…they dont have a remote control or anything even close to one…all there is, is an on/off switch on the bottom by the battery holder…

:smiley:

*Originally posted by Carolyn Duncan *
**I haven’t seen any of the BB toys in Target down here, Florida. That doesn’t mean anything though because Florida is late getting everything.
Response to Elgin’s side note, we have Fanta down here too, and I think I remember seeing Shasta or Faygo here too.:slight_smile: **

What the heck is Faygo???

read this thread

http://www.chiefdelphi.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=123&highlight=faygo

Thanks Brandon. And if anyone listens to ICP you should have heard of it. They mention it some.