FiMStein Finals 1 is 294 combined no penalties

5 Likes

Welp it’s broken anyways 294

7 Likes

Indeed

MSC Hubs be like

snowball-patrick

23 Likes

That was our losing match! Was a hard fought match. Amazing to lose with that score. But exciting to see our DTE #3 alliance in the finals!

4 Likes

Everyone including the commentators sleeping on 3322, they were the dark horse of the DTE alliance. What a run!

17 Likes

Our neighbors Skyline! They just got better and better at each competition this year. So happy for them!

1 Like

I was getting nervous it was gonna miscount again but it survived the last few matches!

1 Like

We were thrilled to get 3322 as our third robot, it was insane to me that they fell to us.

7 Likes

No one was sleeping on 3322. They were getting picked up by 2nd or 3rd alliance. We wanted them bad for triple O. They had equivalent stats to first picks on many of the other fields.

-Ronnie

6 Likes

It shows how deep DTE was.

6 Likes

If anyone has it handy, how many cargo/match were 3322 averaging in qualification matches?

They averaged ~12 with a max of 18

2 Likes

We averaged 12.4 per match in TeleOp (Ceiling of 18 and Floor of 7).

Personally, I was very surprised we were picked up pretty late in alliance selection considering we had the 4th highest average high goal in the division according to our scouting data but It seemed like teams prioritized traversal climbers (we have a high bar). Also, in our last couple matches, we had a bad showing because of intake issues, so that didn’t help us.

We can’t complain though, we were extremely happy to be selected by the 3rd alliance captain.

6 Likes

Carver match 67 - 325 combined high score.

5 Likes

Dang, I was just coming over here to post Newton Q90 - 146 to 152, 298 combined, but Carver already topped that.

1 Like

Another 325 from Galileo Quarters 4 Match 1! (Although with 16 penalty points)
Screenshot_20220423-095652_Chrome|277x499

More inconsequential G204s. Sigh.