New England and the Californian Regionals

Posted by Lora Knepper.

Student on team #69, HYPER (Helping Youth Pursue Engineering & Robotics), from Quincy Public Schools and The Gillette Company.

Posted on 3/29/2000 7:35 AM MST

Hey Everyone,

I was just taking one last look at the forum before taking off the New England Regional in Hartford. Good luck to everyone that had to wait for these last two regionals! If you are in CT, look for me and say hi. See you in competition!

Lora

Posted by Joe Johnson.   [PICTURE: SAME | NEW | HELP]

Engineer on team #47, Chief Delphi, from Pontiac Central High School and Delphi Automotive Systems.

Posted on 3/29/2000 7:57 AM MST

In Reply to: New England and the Californian Regionals posted by Lora Knepper on 3/29/2000 7:35 AM MST:

Lora,

We are counting on the Gillette team to be the best monkey yet.

Good luck.

Let us know how it turns out.

Joe J.

P.S. Not that I am playing favorites or anything, but I suppose that The Buzz will be in the hunt at the NER. Keep an eye on them.

Posted by Lora Knepper.

Student on team #69, HYPER (Helping Youth Pursue Engineering & Robotics), from Quincy Public Schools and The Gillette Company.

Posted on 3/29/2000 8:16 AM MST

In Reply to: The best monkey yet… posted by Joe Johnson on 3/29/2000 7:57 AM MST:

Thanks Joe,

Hopefully we’ll do well, I’m feeling good about our bot, though I still see nightmares of CD V…As for Buzz, thanks for the warning, I expect nothing but the best from them…maybe we’ll get to work together…

I’ll keep you posted.

Lora

Posted by Mike Gusta.

Engineer on team #184, V-Force, from Fordson H.S. and Visteon.

Posted on 3/29/2000 8:24 AM MST

In Reply to: The best monkey yet… posted by Joe Johnson on 3/29/2000 7:57 AM MST:

Joe J.-

We at V-Force have also been anxiously awaiting the debut of the Gillette Team. It certainly looks to be a formidable machine from the snapshots, but don’t count us out yet for the Chief Orangutan Honors-

It’s all about continuous improvement!!

Mike Gusta #184

Posted by Joe Johnson.   [PICTURE: SAME | NEW | HELP]

Engineer on team #47, Chief Delphi, from Pontiac Central High School and Delphi Automotive Systems.

Posted on 3/29/2000 8:35 AM MST

In Reply to: Re: The best monkey yet… posted by Mike Gusta on 3/29/2000 8:24 AM MST:

V-Force (#184), Gillette (#69), Bristol-Meyers Squibb (#25) All belong to the Monkey in the Middle Club. Perhaps there are others.

May the best Primate Win!

Joe J.

Posted by Steve Prairie.

Student on team #173, RAGE, from Rockville High School /East Hartford High School and UTRC.

Posted on 3/29/2000 3:10 PM MST

In Reply to: New England and the Californian Regionals posted by Lora Knepper on 3/29/2000 7:35 AM MST:

Hey everyone,

Good luck to everybody else going to Hartford, its been a long wait for our turn to impress everyone. I hope to see alot of great strategies since we have had time to watch almost all of the other regionals. See you there and again in Florida.

Steve Prairie
RAGE #173