New forum for websites and design!

Hi there,
I was thinking chiefdelphi could add a forum under graphics that could be called websites and webdesign or design. As far as i think websites are very important way to communicate for the first teams. Many of the teams out there dont have one set up so a discussion could help a lot. Talking about desigs, hosting, scripting and other subjects.
Thanx
Akshay Dodeja
Webmaster

i dont know…

[sarcasm]websites arent really used that much, are they?[/sarcasm]

:slight_smile:

yeah. i think that a subforum could be a good idea. It will be about website showcase, html questions, ideas, etc…

I"ll do that later on.

ofcourse not… sarky…lol

anyways… thanx alot

Akshay Dodeja

For now, here’s our team’s website. www.team696.org Take a look - it’s nothing to laugh at.

*Originally posted by Brandon Martus *
**i dont know…

[sarcasm]websites arent really used that much, are they?[/sarcasm]

:slight_smile:

yeah. i think that a subforum could be a good idea. It will be about website showcase, html questions, ideas, etc…

I"ll do that later on. **

don’t forget the PHP section, cause i think thats what most people would be using for cooler sites :slight_smile:

i think that would be too specific… may be there can be sub-sub forums if, like if PHP or website “maniacs” like me would really want to talk about scripting. But check out mvrt.com most of the components are PHP… lot of cleaning needs to be done though…Well that upto my website team know…haha… the season starts with cleanup…

*Originally posted by activemx *
**But check out mvrt.com **

The page isn’t really functional in Mozilla… I had to open it in IE for it to all show up…

Oh – the new forum is in place, lets direct any more website talk there :slight_smile: