New? Pepsi Twist

Has anyone seen the “new” or what i think is new Pepsi Twist??? I saw it in a Speedway today and I had never seen it before…just wondering…

:slight_smile:

I haven’t seen this yet. I’ll try it but I don’t think is will be all that great. Did you try it?

*Originally posted by Clark Gilbert *
**Has anyone seen the “new” or what i think is new Pepsi Twist??? I saw it in a Speedway today and I had never seen it before…just wondering…

:slight_smile: **

you’ve never heard of it. they have commercials down here on the time. especially on the radio

Florida is a bit slow to get things. Perfect example is clothing, I just moved down here from VA. The new fall styles for this year were new in VA 5 years ago. I’m finding many things to replace what I bought before but in a way it’s anoying because you want to see something new. Clothes are not the only things that are slow. I haven’t heard the radio commercials yet and I listen t the radio all the time.

I’ve never heard a commercial up in my neck of the woods…and most of the radio stations we get are from Indy…oh well…i’ve seen it now:D

No Caryoln i havent tried it, (i will some day), but i have had a lemon coke from a place here in my town…theirs are really good…:slight_smile:

first of all…pepsis better then coke.
and clarks last avatar reminded me of a track on a cd i have. its called ‘rage against the coke machine’ by opm…if any of youve heard it you konw what im talking about. its funny

I also heard that Coca-Cola was coming out w/ coke that has lemon flavoring too…

Update: The coke version will only be for diet… Check it out here!

first of all…pepsis better then coke

Regular Coke is better than Regular Pepsi, but Diet Pepsi is better than Diet Coke, which I usually have.

pepsi is nasty and i can’t stand it. we have all coke products in our school and it is great. i’d prolly die if we didn’t. i also hate pepsi because brittany smears does the commercials.

Ok, here goes. PEPSI all the way. It think you PC people are even more screwed up than you think, you drink coke and use PCs can’t get much worse. Last year my school had Pepsi and Coke products and the Pepsi was more popular than Coke. Do any of you guys remember Crystal Pepsi? That was really good. The Pepsi/Coke war really depends on the area your from. Some people I know prefer RC cola, that stuff’s pretty good too.

**Has anyone seen the “new” or what i think is new Pepsi Twist??? I saw it in a Speedway today and I had never seen it before…just wondering…

:slight_smile: **

I tried it when I was in Ohio, but we have yet to have it here in Florida. I’ve got to say that the stuff is really gross. I like pepsi and lemon…but not together…ickies

~Angela who much prefers Mountain Dew Code Red

Has the Code Red you’ve had taste almost the same as normal Mountain Dew?? Plus Ohio has had a few things that other states have (i used to live there)…they also used to have a Coke product called Coke 2 which was supposed to be like Jolt (if u know what that is…):slight_smile:

I was answering an email survey once and one of the questions was “Pepsi-Co or Coca-Cola”?

And I bluntly answered: “Well, Im a FIRST-er and Im going to Babson…what do you think?”

(Note for people who dont get the Babson reference: Other than the guy who created Home Depot, and the guy who created Jiffy Lube, another alum of the school is the CEO of Pepsi-Co…he donated a bunch of money to the school, and we now have the athletic center called the “Pepsi-Co Pavillion”…and I swear, there is a Pepsi machine every 6 feet in that place :wink: )

Diet Pepsi is fine, especially since I’m supposed to be watching my sugar intake.

**Has the Code Red you’ve had taste almost the same as normal Mountain Dew?? Plus Ohio has had a few things that other states have (i used to live there)…they also used to have a Coke product called Coke 2 which was supposed to be like Jolt (if u know what that is…):slight_smile: **

The Code Red I’ve had tastes like Dew with a mandarin cherry aftertaste. I love the stuff. Too bad you can only buy it in 20 oz bottles (I want it to come in cans so I can bring it w/my lunch during school). Oh well. Yea, I’ve tried Coke 2 before…had that when I was up in Ohio another time (I’ve got lots of relatives up tehre)…weird stuff…

~Angela

Today i bought my “FIRST” :smiley: Code Red Mountain Dew and here is what i think… Smells like regular Mountain Dew, taste like Cherry 7up…:slight_smile:

**Smells like regular Mountain Dew, taste like Cherry 7up…:slight_smile: **

maybe it’s just me…but i’ve never smelled Mountain Dew…lol

It’s probably just me…I have this thing where for some reason everything new that i eat/drink i always smell it…i dont know why…i just do…:smiley:

**It’s probably just me…I have this thing where for some reason everything new that i eat/drink i always smell it…i dont know why…i just do…:smiley: **

whatever floats your boat

**Has the Code Red you’ve had taste almost the same as normal Mountain Dew?? Plus Ohio has had a few things that other states have (i used to live there)…they also used to have a Coke product called Coke 2 which was supposed to be like Jolt (if u know what that is…):slight_smile: **

i think it tastes like a shirly temple…
and fishy: i dont know about cans, but i know i drink it by the 1L bottles…
and clark: i have no idea what it smells like…ive heard of people smelling somehting theyre about to eat, but never someone smelling a drink. at least not a soda. does it fizzle into youre nose?