New Saintborgs Website

Check out our new website. Still working on adding more content.

www.saintborgs.com

Tell us your thoughts!

Looks good! A little thin on content, but once there’s more up, it’ll be great.

The web site looks good. I think that for me the margins(is margins the right word?) were quite large. They seemed to cluster all of the text in the middle rather than spaced more out.
(see the picture)

I see that you are using Wordpress! Good Choice. We use that for ours as well. If you have any questions, feel free to drop me a PM. Also, what theme are you using?

Sorry it’s been so long since I have been on.

Looks good! A little thin on content, but once there’s more up, it’ll be great.

Thanks! We are working on adding content.

The web site looks good. I think that for me the margins(is margins the right word?) were quite large. They seemed to cluster all of the text in the middle rather than spaced more out.
(see the picture)

Thanks! Yes, margins is the right word. Do you mean the left and right margins or the top and bottom margins. I have fixed it so the bottom footer will go to the bottom of the page.

I see that you are using Wordpress! Good Choice. We use that for ours as well. If you have any questions, feel free to drop me a PM. Also, what theme are you using?

Thanks for the offer. I might take you up on it. We are using Customizr as our theme. I got it setup as a child theme and made some adjustments.

I mean the Left and Right margins.:slight_smile:

The website is looking good.