New Star Wars Trailer! Infinite Recharge hints?

Just as the title says, this is to discuss all of the hints for Infinite Recharge in the newest Star Wars: Rise of Skywalker trailer.

Here is the trailer:

Might I point out an important frame:

To me, this can mean only one thing. Infinite Recharge is a water game.

21 Likes

water game

so uh, for someone’s who… never watched any Star Wars before… this looks… interesting. If i do watch it… Will i understand it?

3 Likes

Uh… probably not… But if they’re smart at least some of the backstory will be filled in.

As I recall, the suggested viewing order before the current trilogy was something like 4, 5, 2, 3, 6. (1 being optional–if watched, watch before 2). I would watch 7 and 8 after 6 as there’s a few references to 6 in there.

Ignore Solo and Rogue 1 (they’d be between 3 and 4 chronologically, between 3 and 6 in this particular order) because they aren’t technically part of this storyline.

5 Likes

Of course they definitely hid FRC hints in a multi billion dollar production

19 Likes

Well another production company made a name for themselves hiding class room numbers and references to the future in their movies so we can always hope for something in this one.

5 Likes

I’ve seen them all and I doubt I’ll understand it. But it will be full of bright colors and stuff.

tis it’s true… can’t do normal counting…

This is what’s known as “Machete order”. You watch 4 (the first one to come out), then 5, then go back for 2 and 3 and get the backstory for one of the most famous lines in cinema, then 6 to see how it “ends”, then 7, 8, 9.

5 Likes

With the new episode, I will prefer the Jenny order over the Machete order:

• Last Jedi
  • Return of the Jedi
  • Force Awakens
  • Empire
  • Revenge of the Sith
  • Rogue One
  • Rise of Skywalker

8-6-7-5-3-0-9

14 Likes

Skipping 1, 2, and 4? Interesting… I can see 1 or 2, but not both, and skipping 4 is… well… you’re on your way to the Dark Side there.

4 Likes

woosh

12 Likes

The Machete Order is garbage. If you are a first time watcher, release order is the only way to go.

4 Likes

Of course, you could also go the classic “Put-all of-them-on-hold-at-your-local-library-and-watch-them-in-the-order-they-arrive-in,” but that’ll probably get you the prequels first.

Which, depending on who you ask, might possibly not be a good thing.

1 Like

Be a rebel and watch 4, 5, half of 6, 1, 2, 3, and half of 7 in that order.
hides

Rogue One is better than several of the main saga episodes.

4 Likes

I agree on that. The only reason I listed it as optional was because it wasn’t in the storyline. Referenced, to be sure, in the opening feed of New Hope, but not essential to understand what’s going on.

2 Likes